Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
yes , true
I have one client that have buy 3 Roland PCR-800.
The MS is used on bottom as master keyboard with the all sound system.
1 PCR-800 Jack connect to the B4 ASIO host as second manual.
1 PCR-800 Jack connect to ASIO Host 1= Superwave P8
1 PCR-800 Jack connect to ASIO Host 4= NI Massive.

In realtime you can continue use the full features of the MS OS as a Master system, but PLUS the other 3 PCR controller for always play realtime the others engines!

This is the Open System, you buy only 1 keyboard and you wil use like you have 4 keybsoards!
Each PCR-800 is like a embedded Synth.
Is really fun, simple to use/connection ( only 1 USB cable) and at the end COST less!

Dom: I did not know this could be done! Once I asked you if I could control all my keyboards from the MS via USB and you said no. May be you missunderstood me, you thought I wanted to connect the MS to my PC via USB. I connected my 3 keyboards and the NanoKontrol to the MS and linked them to the MS and among them in the Jack (MIDI tab) and now I don't need my PC any more. That's great! I'll try to save that patchbay and see if I don't have to do it manually every time. At least I don't have to start my PC anymore.
By the way I 'm surpised I didn't have to load any driver in the MS for my Korg TR, Pa500, NanoK and PSR. In Windows XP it didn't detect them without the drivers
This topic gave me an incentive to try new things with the MS.

[This message has been edited by vagro (edited 03-27-2010).]

Korg Pa3x 61 - Mediastation X76 - Yamaha Psr s900 - Korg Tr61 - Roland PK5A - NanoKontrol - Ensoniq SQ1 - Yamaha D85 organ