Quote:
SAdly there are no demo's of the Eder swing available... I have learned from Helmut at Tastenpoint.at that he will put some demo's up with his stuff very soon..

Helmut gave me some styles to test, I have upload on server and soon James can test and record video too.

Quote:
I also learned from Helmut that there would be a GRoove X-7 with 76 keys and only measuring 106 cm comming in April or soon there after...

True, end april i receive the new production of Groove X-6 and the new Groove X-7

Quote:
Now how about a Groove X-7 Red Extreme. That sounds really tasty.

Can anyone explain the difference between a MEdiastation X-76 Pro and a GRoove X-7? they would have the same functionallity right?On the Groove keyboards are installed the Fatar TP/9 keys, no so heavy and Pro as the TP8/SK of the Mediastation.
On groove is not possible install the PRO expansion boards for 20 Audio IN and 20 audio outs.
OS remain the same for the two models.

[QUOTE]ASo does this mean the Mediastation will not be build anymore and its replaced by the Groove? (which should be essentially the same instrument except for the collor)

wrong
Before summer I will release the NEW Mediastation models, new Case, NEW hardware and new OS only for the mediastation.
Give a BIG new hardware surprise...

Maybe I have a nice idea...
We can open a new Topic with a POOL...WHO guess 100% what for new hardware specification I will include on new Mediastation V2.. can WIN for FREE the first Pcs on stock.
Can be interesting?