James, you were here through the entire saga. You saw us recommend he reinstall his data, you saw us recommend he get a disk image from someone whose Audya WAS working correctly. You saw him ignore us completely (and be quite arrogant about how much HE knew about the process) and continue to bitch about his issues without the slightest acknowledgment that others' Audya's actually worked correctly (which would clue any but the blind to a software issue) or that he hadn't really TRIED anything to fix it himself.

ALL keyboards can have software issues. Install a corrupted OS into ANYTHING and you can get unpredictable results, sometimes, you can bollix it up past fixing! And yes, even software manufacturers can get it wrong! I can't for the life of me imagine that this is the FIRST time something software has gone wrong in his life! I wonder if he spends all his time on the Microsoft website blogging about Windows issues? (Or Mac issues, trust me, they ALL got 'em!)

Dom, for the love of God, DON'T sell Tony an MS. At ANY price! Do you REALLY want the same treatment he gave Ketron, for the next few years? Do you want every last thing he can't figure out, let alone REAL bugs (James has already found a few, I doubt they are the last) being moaned about incessantly on every forum he can, on every thread he can?

You and I have had our issues over the years, but I NEVER gave you the kind of grief he has given us and Ketron, all over something that COULD have been quickly fixed if he wasn't so obstinate as to not take some peoples' well intentioned help. This guy makes me look like an angel...