SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: GENOS Revealed by Robbo @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

Boy another week and another cryptic video. All very nice Yamaha but really could it not have been something different than the last one? like a little more info look at Genos? Playing games I hate them!
Jump to new posts Re: Genos...too much hype by W Tracy Parnell @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

It is too much hype, but Yamaha loves it because it creates interest in the product. I'm sure it will be a fine keyboard but way too rich for me.
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron sd9 and Genos by Bachus @ Yesterday at 09:58 AM

Imcredible.... how a company like Ketron still survives... because they after all this time have no clue about communication and marketing.. The only bright side there is AJ and we have a top knotch ketron dealer in Holland...
Jump to new posts Re: My friend Helmut Licht and his big band... by Uncle Dave @ 09/20/17 01:31 PM

I hate to be a pooh-pooher, but there are 10 digital drummers I'd rather work, with than the one in that big band. Absolutely no feel. It's unusual for a better than average band to have a less than average drummer. Not hating, just an observation. H
Jump to new posts Re: Heino: German Music by rphillipchuk @ 09/20/17 01:23 PM

More Here on the Artist
Jump to new posts Re: New Korg Arrangers Pa700 - Pa1000 by Dnj @ 09/20/17 04:49 AM

Originally Posted By john smies interesting Video that has not yet been posted to the best of my knowledge. No chit-chat but just the instrument: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDAlQZDVqKg regards John
Jump to new posts Re: My M-Audio Code 61 review by Bachus @ 09/20/17 01:39 AM

USINg vip in Varranger sounds like a good idea, you can select all your sounds trough the VIP interface, quite confortable Since you can layer up to 8 sounds in a VIP channel, you could just use the 3 left and 5 right sounds from Varranger for switc
GEM Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone selling a GEM WX Expander by kierc.0857 @ 09/19/17 12:09 PM

Anyone know where i could find a few ?, please
Jump to new posts Re: Arranger players, I have a question.. by cgiles @ 09/19/17 10:59 AM

Originally Posted By Fran Carango Chas, even in a live band someone has to follow... not that different than playing with SMF's.. Fran I agree with most of what you say but what I meant by 'a live band responding to YOU rather than YOU responding
Jump to new posts Re: Arranger keyboard or..... by captain Russ @ 09/19/17 10:01 AM

Sparky is right. I have played at least 100 dates in the studio for national groups you all would know. Funny thing: some of the guys I play for kill live, but just can't cut it in the studio. R.
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Yamaha song style: Ain't That a Shame by rphillipchuk @ 09/19/17 09:55 AM

Try this please More at http://createsongstyles.com/index.php?topic=43387.0
Jump to new posts Re: I went "Old School" Saturday - by tony mads usa @ 09/19/17 09:25 AM

Thank you Nigel, it was fun in every way...
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Fantastic Music Arranger! by Melodious @ 09/19/17 08:02 AM

So I have just finished listening to over 10 songs by member Telmo Gama and was totally blown away by not only his playing ability but his in-depth arrangements of such beautiful songs - especially movie scores. Bravo sir!
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Pa4x deluxe by Bachus @ 09/18/17 06:38 PM

There are different ways to connect the music reader... One with and one witouth the musicbar..
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Tyros 5- Like New! by Mike W @ 09/18/17 05:19 PM

I am selling my Tyros 5 with 1 gig memory card and many extras. It is in excellent condition and looks brand new. I am a home hobbyist and this is one of several keyboards I play, so it is lightly used. Please call if you are interested: 610-955-57
Jump to new posts Re: Keyboard stand with Ipad holder and mic boom by Bernie9 @ 09/18/17 01:59 PM

QUOTE FROM NIGEL: As the atmosphere here is a lot more settled than it was some years ago I have opened up the ability to edit posts for long after they have been posted.
Jump to new posts Re: Shure Super 55-Black Limited Edition Dynamic Micro by tony mads usa @ 09/18/17 10:37 AM

Originally Posted By DnjThe Super 55 Black Deluxe Vocal Microphone features the vintage design of the original iconic vocal microphone with a frequency response tailored for natural-sounding vocals and speech. It's great for stage, studio recordin
Jump to new posts Re: LD Systems MAUI 5 GO... Battery Powered! by shueymusic @ 09/18/17 10:27 AM

The JBL counterpart sells for $1499... the JBL EON ONE PRO. The longest four 3-letter word name!! It looks like the MAUI 5 GO is in the $750 range. It looks like a great speaker for a back-up/special occasion speaker to have in your arsenal!!
Jump to new posts Re: Musical travels trough Indonesia by Uncle Dave @ 09/18/17 09:57 AM

Originally Posted By BachusOriginally Posted By Uncle DaveOriginally Posted By BachusOriginally Posted By Dnjbachus any pictures? When back in Holland, i will post a youtube and share it ... I'd like to visit Holland ... wooden shoe? Not just
Jump to new posts Re: STILL ANGRY WITH KORG .... by sparky589 @ 09/18/17 09:48 AM

If I'm not mistaken, and I may be at this stage of the game, Solton and then Ketron used the l+r sounds as presets (performances) without attaching styles from the MS series through earlier SD series arranger modules and keyboards.
Hi Donny I cant get these to work on the Liverpool I down load them copy and paste on the SD card but when I go to play them on the Liverpool all slots are empty do you have ant idea what I am doing wrong. Cal
Studio & Recording Discussion
Jump to new posts USB, or NOT USB? by Uncle Dave @ 09/17/17 09:52 PM

THAT is the question. I have an adequate home studio with Logic, Pro Tools, etc and an M-Box interface for my Mac, but I'm getting interested in doing multitrack sound for a video production team ... mostly weddings, and such. The last one I did, I u
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: PA900 - mint - anyone? by Uncle Dave @ 09/17/17 09:36 PM

Originally Posted By Scott Langholffwondering what make/model x stand in the pics Well, my friend ... that would be the "Strukture" Lightweight Aluminum Keyboard Stand http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/262885355466?chn=ps&dispItem=1 Mine
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: Old Geezer time by cgiles @ 09/17/17 06:23 PM

Thanks Frank. We had a 'jam' this afternoon. Worked mostly on Corzell's tunes which include a lot of Grover Washington. Bob (guitar player) really favors 'realbook' standards and latin-flavored tunes but can handle the smooth jazz stuff with ease.
Synth & Midi Guitar Forum
Jump to new posts GEM WX by kierc.0857 @ 09/17/17 07:50 AM

Anyone selling the Gem WX Expander?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online