SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Roland KC 220 by montunoman @ 4 minutes 52 seconds ago

Trying it out before purchase would be ideal but I highly doubt it’s in stock anywhere in Dallas.... Mel, I’m sure those Bose are nice but they’re a bit pricy and I do want an all in one stereo package.
Jump to new posts Re: Lets See Your favorite KB Rigs... by Dnj @ 39 minutes 26 seconds ago

anyone?
Jump to new posts Re: Which keyboard.... by DannyUK @ Today at 06:33 AM

Originally Posted By Eric, B They should work. I even imported expansion packs from my S970 into my Genos. If you are unable to import them go to the Yamaha website and register your new KB. Yamaha let's you download the update for free ... Eric
Jump to new posts Re: Joe Terry passed by montunoman @ Today at 06:33 AM

RIP Joe Terry. When I perform for seniors, they always enjoy "Let's Go to the Hop" What a fun tune!
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: O.T. Food for thought by cgiles @ Today at 04:48 AM

ekurburski, I'd love to share 'war stories' with you sometime (privately, of course). I'm very active in local veterans groups, especially homeless vets. I'm very concerned about the astronomical suicide rate among veterans, especially the younger
Jump to new posts Re: Have to appreciate 61 keys more... by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 04:50 PM

They advertised the sale as their "Million Dollar Diamond Sale" and one year they actually sold just over $1-million in a single night. This is the largest diamond broker in the mid Atlantic region and they sell lots of monster diamonds to
Jump to new posts Re: O.T. Pretty exciting... by Stephenm52 @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By Riceroni9Thanks for sharing those stories, Steve. I am an amateur name derivative collector and love to observe how family names change or get changed over time and in different geographic areas. Chas may have provided you wi
Jump to new posts Re: Getting old really sucks! by ekurburski @ Yesterday at 10:36 AM

Congrats on making it out alive, Gary. Love reading your posts covering all aspects of your recovery. Like Dave says. seems over half of us are in the same heath boat.
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha MGP32X Hybrid Mixer for sale by shueymusic @ 04/16/19 06:40 PM

$1,90?!? Do you mean $1,090... or $1,900... or $190?!?
Jump to new posts Re: E-A7 songs in style play by Dnj @ 04/16/19 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By Fran CarangoTed in a manner of speaking it does... If the player is not too lazy Since you can play pad phrases and SMF's together , you can achieve the same results... even better results.. By recording style parts as phra
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Orla XM 0oo DLX Virtuoso help by sparky589 @ 04/15/19 08:18 PM

Was that dealer in South Amboy? You might try info@Orla.it
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: Venus Hum with Blue Man Group ... magical by Nigel @ 04/15/19 01:25 AM

Venus Hum are an electronic music trio from Nashville featuring Annette Strean on lead vocal.
Jump to new posts Re: Hospital (Bruno-John C.) by ekurburski @ 04/14/19 06:08 PM

Man, and I thought I had problems with my incontinence and arthritis. You guys make me feel fortunate. I also see what my wife is going through from her unsuccessful back operation and realize how good I still have it!
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha. When will the PSR-S975 replacement come? by ekurburski @ 04/14/19 03:47 PM

Yes Gary I have been remiss in not taking you up on the phone sessions. i really don't want to impose on people, especially friends. Anyway, I'm taking your advice and just setting down and going through the styles one by one to include playing wit
Jump to new posts Re: Does this dog belong to you by Stephenm52 @ 04/14/19 02:09 PM

Gary, Great job with that, that tune suits you. . I remember watching a Ray Manzarek video where he told how that tune influenced the writing of “Riders on The Storm.” https://youtu.be/3deQXzV-qTk
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone here Play Piano in the New Orleans Style? by Bill Lewis @ 04/14/19 09:05 AM

I fake a bit of it for a few tunes I do but not too much. Love it and am a big fan of Jon Cleary who's a master of it along with Dr. John. Harry Connick can lay some authentic licks down too. Boogie to me is a different category from New Orleans Sty
Jump to new posts Re: Software and hardware integration by tassiespirit @ 04/14/19 04:39 AM

Originally Posted By BachusThe biggest question for the ios version of camelot is do they plan support for arrangers like genos and pa4x? Another important thing would be support for uadiobus 3. Has there been update along this train of thought
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Audya registration styles by Henni @ 04/13/19 11:40 PM

Thank you so much for clearing this my kind friend.
Jump to new posts Re: EA7 and text by TedS @ 04/13/19 08:35 PM

Hi Don! I'm not Fran. But I do know that on other Rolands, you can call a specific bank and registration with a MIDI message. So using this approach, your data file with chords & lyrics might contain a link that summons the first registration
Jump to new posts New Site ! Arranger Music by rphillipchuk @ 04/13/19 05:22 PM

Hi I am creating a New Site that will promote Arranger Music. Open to all Arranger Keyboards, new or old. I am in need of Musicians, Pro or Amateur, who really feel good about their music when they play. All I need is Pics, Bio and mp3's created b
Jump to new posts Re: To jingleman ... by jingleman @ 04/13/19 04:42 PM

Originally Posted By DonM It doesn't stop the cough, but it makes you not care! I hear ya Don. Gotta keep priorities in order💊 JM
Jump to new posts Re: EA7 popular world wide. by DonM @ 04/13/19 02:14 PM

Very true. The most convenient and "gig-friendly" arranger I've ever had is the Korg PA4X. However I do really enjoy playing the EA7, and a lot of it is the key touch--very light. I used the EA7 last night and it was very well received. Pl
Jump to new posts Re: Somewhat O/T - Gearing up for the busy season by Uncle Dave @ 04/13/19 02:00 PM

Tony, that lovely lady is a dear friend, and a wonderful performer. She and her husband have an Irish act, and she also does a 40s thing with a small combo.
https://www.korg.com/us/support/download/software/0/756/3702/
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone using an iPod for Mp3's & KB? by Riceroni9 @ 04/13/19 11:14 AM

I have an iPad now kept off-line and out of Apple's grasp for playing chess and solitaire. Never owned an iPod but wanted one earlier in life but finally decided it was too expensive and restrictive. Instead, I took a Samsung "Smart Phone"
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online