SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I just got a StudioLogic Numa Compact 2x by Torch @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Mine came in today. Overall, pretty satisfied. The keys are not quite long enough for fast piano style playing on the black keys. My fingers keep hitting the casing. The organ sounds are good enough, but the rotary is not going to cut it. As Ba
Jump to new posts Re: SD 90 for gigs by Bachus @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

Originally Posted By zionip 1. Not all keyboards with MIDI work well with SD90. I found the Casio Privia PX560 works best with the SD90 without MIDI timing or slippage issues. I have MIDI timing / slippage issues with Yamaha S90 and a brand new Kr
Jump to new posts Re: When You Quit Playing by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

Jump to new posts Re: A touch of Christmas cheer from the UK by Riceroni9 @ Yesterday at 08:03 PM

Thanks, Colin: Your vocal delivery is smooth and heart-warming. Thanks for sharing... and Merry Christmas to you and yours. ----Dave
Jump to new posts Re: Regarding ... by Riceroni9 @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

Tony, I could not agree with you more. I am a traditionalist but I can certainly enjoy a jazz (or other genre) version of a Christmas Song... as long as it is in good taste. Sometimes I accompany my wife to Hobby Lobby, a big box hobby and decorat
Jump to new posts Re: Everything but the buggy whip by Stephenm52 @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

Very unique.
Jump to new posts Re: Nancy Wilson is gone.... by Stephenm52 @ Yesterday at 06:09 PM

RIP! Another great of a bygone era gone.
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What eqipment is used here? by Ketron_AJ @ Yesterday at 10:46 AM

He is using the following:- Godin Midi Guitar (This uses a 13 pin connector, so it requires the GR-55) GR-55 - What the MIDI guitar hooks into so it can produce the MIDI HS9 - Used to trigger fill ins, start/stop with his hands However to change
Jump to new posts Re: God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by IMMusic_Curt @ Yesterday at 05:18 AM

100% agree. For my money, I prefer the Jazz arrangements.
Jump to new posts O Come All Ye Faithful - Two Versions by IMMusic_Curt @ Yesterday at 04:42 AM

I found another tune we did in two versions. Same as We Three Kings we posted yesterday. The first one was done in a traditional style. 100% Roland Fantom G7 for all sounds. https://soundcloud.com/immusic/o-come-all-ye-faithful Next, the same tune
Jump to new posts Re: Jingle Bells by IMMusic_Curt @ Yesterday at 04:08 AM

Originally Posted By jinglemanOriginally Posted By IMMusic_CurtGood link Tony. Some may also know by the name Cakewalk, Sonar or Logic and there a number of other ones out there. Basically allows you to record MIDI or Audio data. You can record your
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mobilesheets Android Ketron Audya by freakman @ Yesterday at 02:29 AM

I did it via the external midi interface. Works via channel 16 registration. The midi reception has to be taught in, then the automatic display of the sheet music or picture, PDF etc. works. It should work the other way too, now I have to find tha
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD90 MIDIsetup with Genos+ Sync problem Launch Pad by Pannanorge @ Yesterday at 12:30 AM

Originally Posted By Ketron_AJYes...Fingered 2. Are you using audio elements in LaunchPad?? It is the same if I am using Piano or Live Guitar. I will try to explain: If I play part of a song With this 4 chords: E (G#-B-E) - G#dim (G#-B-D) - A (
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD-90 Sampling RAM by Sokratis 1974 @ 12/13/18 09:41 PM

Originally Posted By Ketron_AJ Sound forge and Akai guys will be happy. Sound forge??? AJ what do you mean Sound forge?? The Sound forge is Audio Editor https://www.magix.com/int/music/sound-forge/ Do you mean SoundFont (Multisample)?? Do you mean t
Jump to new posts Re: Going South ... by tony mads usa @ 12/13/18 06:32 PM

Muchas Gracias a Todos ... (staying with the South of the Border theme ) It'd really quite satisfying to get compliments from people whose talent I admire ... chas ... thank you, but your work here is far from done ... We have seen different ge
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Groove Bank by Rule @ 12/13/18 06:07 PM

Ok, too bad, it should be good if there is one or two bars of the same groove and over it record midi drums to create ending.
Jump to new posts Re: Chas My Attempt At Jazz by Stephenm52 @ 12/13/18 03:28 PM

Originally Posted By Harold123Very Nice Playing Steven...I really like the response you gave John C...Harold Hat's off to you Harold, thank you.
Originally Posted By Gunnar JonnyOriginally Posted By jinglemanGreat job Rico...trumpets sound good. Trumpet trios are certainly not uncommon. +1 Rico does good work, as always. Btw, Trumpet (and sax) duos and trios is often to hear i.e. in German
Jump to new posts Re: We Three Kings - Two Versions by Dnj @ 12/13/18 07:15 AM

Thanx for sharing
Oberheim Discussion
Jump to new posts Novation Templates for Matrix 1000 by traybat @ 12/13/18 05:18 AM

I'm wrestling with NRPN and my new SL MKIII controller. Anyone worked with Novation's Components software to create NRPN templates?
Jump to new posts Re: Which Provider? by Stephenm52 @ 12/13/18 05:08 AM

John, As long as I get the space in the cloud without a charge I use box.net. I don’t think there’s a bad one as long as we don’t have to pay for space.
Jump to new posts Re: O.T. Sound Systems for Churches by Torch @ 12/12/18 09:03 PM

LOL. A similar one. In a church where everybody sat toward the rear, a stranger walked in and took a front seat. After the service, the preacher greeted the stranger and asked why he sat up front. "I'm a bus driver, and I came to learn how yo
Jump to new posts Re: Not Jazz or Christmas-y ... but ... by travlin'easy @ 12/12/18 05:05 PM

Donny has always had a food fetish. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Original Christmas Song by tony mads usa @ 12/12/18 11:09 AM

Bill ... I second Don's suggestion, as up to now I don't have a need for Facebook ... Would love to hear what you are doing ...
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Audya Songstyles Pen Drive 2012 USB by Dreamkeeper @ 12/12/18 08:20 AM

thx for your offer, AJ I'll think about it, if it's worth it to me at the dealer's price)) I wanted to ask you something else. I bought an Audya4 with Ajamsonic hard drive second hand. Unfortunately, many of the sounds that are called with Ajam.. s
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online