SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: legal mp3 and Youtube downloads by Nigel @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

http://convert2mp3.net/
Jump to new posts Re: How many think Genos is too EXPENSIVE & Why? by Bachus @ Yesterday at 08:53 PM

The number of sales proves this statement wrong... There is way to many people prepared to pay this much money for a Genos. Its more them €1000 expensive then the 76 key Montage, more so in the US That was way more expemsive to build And the only
Jump to new posts Re: Can someone post some Genos demos here by OldNewb @ Yesterday at 08:17 PM

Bachus, I’ve watched a number of video posted by Alois, even went to his website. Sadly I do not understand any language other than English. But I can tell, without even understanding the smallest bit of what is said, that he shares a tremendous am
Jump to new posts Re: setting up Pa4x and S970 Registration by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 07:49 PM

I guess they must have read all of Donny's post that said they should take a lesson from Korg. All the best, Gary
Jump to new posts Re: To get a Genos or not to get a Genos.. by rphillipchuk @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

I am the The Boss in my Family..... I run the Dishwasher, Vacuum Cleaner, Floor Polisher, etc.....
Jump to new posts Re: Activity Directors again by W Tracy Parnell @ Yesterday at 04:27 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I did it for nine years and your experience mirrors mine. The term "generation gap" does not describe the situation adequately. If I ever get back in it, it will be after my wife retires so she can
Jump to new posts Re: Where's my PA1000?????? by J. Larry @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

B & H web site says by end of November. Musician’s Friend says shipment by 11/27/17. Guitar Center says 12/4/17.
Jump to new posts Re: "out of the box" genos first sounddemo by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 01:35 PM

Damned, that really sounds great! Gary
Jump to new posts Re: "out of the box" genos styledemo 1 by Stephenm52 @ Yesterday at 11:48 AM

Nice selection of tunes! Thanks for posting.
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New styles for the Audya & upwards by stkeys @ Yesterday at 09:16 AM

Sounds good, where was the original style from before you improved it?
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts SD40 Sound List ? by DAN.2000 @ Yesterday at 05:27 AM

Hello, One user want to use his Ketron SD40 with the computer, and need the patch list to be able to change sounds from the computer. Does this data list exists?
Jump to new posts Re: "out the box" demo Genos by keybplayer @ Yesterday at 04:16 AM

Very nice notlos. The latin style was a nice fit also. I noticed on the first link you started off with a pop style called Sky Pop. I made an instrumental out of that style from the Genos which is basically a 4 chord repetition with a little variatio
Jump to new posts Re: Great sax possible on keyboard? by keybplayer @ Yesterday at 03:35 AM

You're welcome Bernie! For what it's worth the saxes on the Genos are excellent for a keyboard. My Tyros 3 has some nice saxes also. Peter Baartman's makes just about any keyboard sound good which is a testament to his excellent playing skills. Pract
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts For Sale Audya 5 Ajamsonic version in USA. by stkeys @ 11/18/17 06:21 PM

I have an Audya 5 Ajamsonic version arranger keyboard for sale if anyone is interested. Here is a link to the sale up on Reverb.com with full details. http://rvrb.io/audya-5-pqu if your interested send me a PM here or message me on Reverb. I'm on
Jump to new posts Re: Finally... my Genos at home !!!! by notlos @ 11/18/17 05:55 PM

hi uncle dave, new post is comming see new topic:-) regards, notlos
Jump to new posts Re: cutest GOOD bass player I've seen. by Uncle Dave @ 11/18/17 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By cgilesSantana has always had the best rhythm section on the planet (even if it was augmented by the great Chester Thompson Whom he STOLE from The venerable funk-masters from Oakland!!!!!!! (Tower of Power for those of you, l
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help Problem with my Audya4 by stkeys @ 11/18/17 04:35 PM

I’m having the same problem, no matter how many times I try saving custom setup the Midi always reverts to Accordian rather than Master 1..... anyone know how to fix this.... maybe AJ has an answer.
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Cubase sync audya with usb midi by stkeys @ 11/18/17 04:29 PM

I was trying to do a similar thing this week but couldn’t manage it using the USB midi. I ended up using an old Emu midix cable I had lying around and connecting midi out and keyboard midi in on SD40 to USB on PC. After some head scratching and tr
Jump to new posts Re: Starting to sound the same by Stephenm52 @ 11/18/17 04:12 PM

Originally Posted By guitpic1Watched this video. Thing is, the Genos sounds about like the T5 to me...could be what im using to listen. https://youtu.be/QxeWRmhqyHA If I were to go to a different keyboard, factors other than sound would have to co
Originally Posted By leeboySo looks like if I get a 970 now.....it will be current for a while...then I move up to ??? Thanks will you be happy with the light keybed 61?
Jump to new posts Re: Last gig with the 4X...for a while by mdorantes @ 11/18/17 09:37 AM

I wish you a very quick recovery ! Manuel
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale MINT KORG PA4x 61 & LD Maui 5 Package by Gunnar Jonny @ 11/18/17 07:40 AM

Originally Posted By DnjThank you for hijacking this for sale post.... Donny, we're just helping you out to keep your advert alive and on top, if not, this tread would be long gone by now.
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD9 versus Genos by audyaplayer @ 11/18/17 04:37 AM

Hey Deane, i owned the T5,but the difference is not so big as from the T4,lot's of T5 is in the Genos,what you get witch the Genos?a couple of new styles,Dsp's(very good)new presetvoices and ofcource,a new design,but Ketron is more advanced in techni
Jump to new posts Re: Which arranger drums on Summer of '69 by jingleman @ 11/17/17 06:13 PM

Thanks Henni...I appreciate your assistance!
Jump to new posts Re: EATING CROW by Stephenm52 @ 11/17/17 05:58 PM

Originally Posted By zukiProbably the best crow you'll eat! Years ago, I was the Lone Ranger Korg player. Too much gripe about styles being too busy, glitches, on and on....... The first time I got my hands on a Korg (PA800) I never turned back.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online