SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Ajamsonic by Dnj @ 49 minutes 8 seconds ago

https://youtu.be/qFfy57Sr_gA
Here's another recording of 'Concert Grand' from the Pa4x. It has a totally different character from the Italian. It has less carbs for sure!
Jump to new posts Re: An 88 key Genos... by Dnj @ Today at 11:55 AM

Gotta face reality... Bacchus... I highly doubt that's going to happen or getting younger people into arrangers with what's going on in the music scene today.... they have so many choices and most of the time arranger keyboards aren't one of them and
Roland Arranger Keyboard Forum
I don't believe any of the BK's have an on-board area for user styles. But don't rely on my memory- you should definitely consult the manual on this point.
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have knee replacement recently? by Dnj @ Today at 11:39 AM

Originally Posted By hammerDonny, Usually, pending your condition as discovered with a MRI study, you will get one injection. Then some months later it will be determined if a second injection is needed - again after a MRI study. Some of our friend
Jump to new posts Re: Dynamix Audio - with Yamaha GENOS by Dnj @ Today at 09:02 AM

Originally Posted By jinglemanDonny...Nice find. Are you thinking about adding these sounds to your 970? They sound pretty sweet. I have always been editing my KBs pretty much as is done in these demos.... I am never satisfied with just what the fa
Jump to new posts Re: YAMAHA Coming Soon.......? by shueymusic @ Today at 07:09 AM

Not digital. It’s a casual wind instrument. $99 on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-YVS-100-Venova-Instrument-Included/dp/B074R86GRQ
Jump to new posts Re: What's Next Zuki????? by vangelis @ Today at 05:46 AM

It just goes to show that something trendy and new is not always for you, PA3x does the job why get a 4X? then again for me I don't have that big of setup that Zuki has but the P3x was just as good as the 4X. The only BEEF that I have with KORG is th
Jump to new posts Re: Worth the watch by ekurburski @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Y ou were right Gary, absolutely sorth the watch.
Jump to new posts Re: My favorite place to play ... by brickboo @ Yesterday at 04:41 PM

Man, I hate Dave! He's always too HAPPY, JOVIAL, and CONTENT. He can't be human. Can he? Haha!
Jump to new posts Re: BK9 vs G70 by Bachus @ Yesterday at 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By DnjIn Frans defense,....if you talk about a Hammond B3, Fender Rhodes, Stradivarius, etc, which are older instruments no one ever questions it's age or sound quality, etc, ....but, if you mention a Roland G70 etc, it's referred t
Jump to new posts Re: This is what it's all about! by captain Russ @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Looked at this post again, and realized that the negative responses were all about vocal quality and diction. My attraction is structure, innovation...lots of stuff that are not necessarily what most people think of when evaluating music. Some ja
Jump to new posts Re: New KETRON SD90/SD60 AjamSonic Demos ... by Ketron_AJ @ Yesterday at 09:45 AM

New KETRON SD9/SD60/SD90 New Jazz:- https://youtu.be/VvcoqgZNjyI New KETRON SD9/SD60/SD90 RnBlues styles:- https://youtu.be/HxiVgQThUao New KETRON AjamSonic YES LORD style used to play Amazing Grace:- https://youtu.be/qFfy57Sr_gA Thanks for watchi
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD90 Style Demos by IMMusic_Curt @ Yesterday at 08:41 AM

Here's a twist. We turned down all the parts in the style except the drum track, played our own bass line added a piano and muted trumpet and came up with this. SD90 Style "AfterHours" Demo
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: PA 4X (76) by zuki @ Yesterday at 08:31 AM

Sold!
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: AUDYA 4 installed 120GB SSD by mc2pereira @ Yesterday at 06:54 AM

please could you take a step by step how to install SD?
Jump to new posts Re: Tyros 4 played as 'chromatic accordeon' by Anthony Johnson @ Yesterday at 01:56 AM

Thanks Gunnar, They look very interesting and sound like a Leslie sim should. Will look further into this. Glad that others agree that Yamaha should have done the job properly on it's flagship keyboard. Would still like to know how Chromatic Paul ach
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Working with SysX and SD40 by MusiMa @ Yesterday at 01:10 AM

Meanwhile, I found out the right sysex of the other button. Now there is only one value that I have to use with the sysex of the footswitch. let me know if there are problems with the zip. Regards
Jump to new posts Re: Genos expansion pack for S-970! by Henni @ 08/19/18 05:16 PM

Please be so kind as to take the time to make and post some MP3 demos here. Only intros and endings would suffice. At PSRTut it was discudded how they created the sounds. It was a complete different method than expected, but Greek to a novice like m
Jump to new posts Re: Two oldies by Terrysutt @ 08/19/18 01:53 PM

Thank you for your comments,I recorded these on my Roland E80 using a style named FATS with a Chorus organ on upper 1 and a Rock piano on upper 2 and using the fill ins to suit.
The 21 Reasons to Consume Healthy Smoothies Get your daily allowance of fruits and vegetables. Consuming the daily recommendations of fruits and vegetables can be a challenge. Blending a couple of servings of each into a smoothie helps ensure you mee
Jump to new posts Re: For Don Mason...Drivin my life away, Yamaha Genos by travlin'easy @ 08/19/18 10:05 AM

This guy is a great player and excellent singer - a winning combination regardless of the brand of keyboard he is performing with. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Bose s1 pro now comes with battery standard by travlin'easy @ 08/19/18 08:13 AM

I, like many on this forum, used to stand while performing. I thought it made me look more like a was playing the keyboard and that people could see me better. That was a fallacy. For the last 15 years I was on stage, I used a great stool that has a
Jump to new posts Re: Need Help for Choosing New Speaker System by Harold123 @ 08/19/18 05:53 AM

Thank You Guitpic1....The light weight has to be a Plus also sounding Great!...All Good choices for sure. Hummmmmmmm
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Wersi Demos through the Ages by IMMusic_Curt @ 08/19/18 05:52 AM

Thanks Bill and definitely will link back.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online