SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale ROLAND EA7 Arranger Keyboard by Dnj @ 7 minutes 38 seconds ago

Pending
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale ROLAND EA7 Arranger Keyboard by Dnj @ 10 minutes 10 seconds ago

Pending
Jump to new posts Re: SD7 Debut, again by tony mads usa @ 47 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By dlstarryI don't think it matters what Don has for a keyboard, they all sound great. Maybe it's not the keyboard as much as it is DonM. Fantastic as usual. Great job. Super !!!!!! Thank You Don +++++1 ABSO-freakin-LUTELY !!! I'
Jump to new posts Re: Ever hear of Ringway Organs? by Dnj @ Today at 01:39 PM

http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/494796/Searchpage/1/Main/62680/Words/ringway/Search/true/Re:_Ringway_rs800_a2000#Post494796 http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/493395/Searchpage/1/Main
Jump to new posts Re: Piano learning apps by Uncle Dave @ Today at 01:33 PM

no root = no definition. No identify. Ambiguous. Yes, all tones contribute, but the 3rd is more necessary to define a chord than a 5th. Bass players need/love the 5ths, and they should avoid doubling roots and thirds.
Jump to new posts Re: Live Performance, Live Sound - Thursday 12pm EST by Ketron_AJ @ Today at 12:57 PM

Originally Posted By tony mads usaThis will be recorded for viewing later, correct? I may have a schedule conflict at noon ... No, I'm not buying a Ketron, but am interested in seeing how he works with a vocalist ... Inquiring minds want to know .
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: RIP George Floyd ... I can't breathe by Gunnar Jonny @ Today at 12:40 PM

Originally Posted By cgiles......Gotta' give Trump credit for one thing though, he knows how to 'read the crowd' and exploit their basic prejudices for (his) political gain. By watch and read whats going on 'over the pond' via different media, I'
Jump to new posts Re: Editing Styles. by Bachus @ Today at 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By MusicalMemoriesHow many of you edit your styles on your Arranger Keyboards ? What do you normally edit ? With my Genos the first thing i often do is mute some tracks.. After that... In general i edit the voices and volumes..
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Audya recording from 2012 by DonM @ Today at 09:54 AM

Thanks. Interesting--290 views, two comments. Must not be THAT good.
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron SD9 styles and misc by audyaplayer @ Today at 08:34 AM

Yes,you need that kit for another SSD, At the bottom there is a cover,SSD to put it in there,
Jump to new posts Re: My latest dilemma ... by sparky589 @ Today at 07:54 AM

Don't forget Curt at IMMusic
Jump to new posts Re: Crocodile Rock by jimlaing @ Today at 07:24 AM

Someone asked about which Style I used ... I used a simple/basic one:- I used the style called "Twist"! For the buzzy/synth-y sound, I used "80s Brass" (you hear it in my recording, prior note on this thread). -Jim
Jump to new posts Re: my arrangement of "Roller Coaster " on Ketron SD7 by john smies @ Today at 12:01 AM

Originally Posted By W Tracy ParnellWell, I liked the original song and I think John's version was good too. A different take and nothing wrong with that. I think there has been more than one remake of a hit that changed things up successfully. Good
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: About Ketron sd60 sample audio file format by islam01 @ Yesterday at 02:51 PM

Originally Posted By necdetdoniins The sd60 is not reading the ins file.
Jump to new posts Re: Samba Genre played on Yamaha Psr-SX900 by Telmo @ Yesterday at 09:18 AM

Originally Posted By lahawkAnother beautiful recording, both in audio and visuals Ho Hawk, Thank you. I hope you are having fun with your SX900 as well.
Jump to new posts Re: Who is your favorite arranger player? by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 07:48 AM

Originally Posted By Steve AOriginally Posted By DonM I'm honored to be mentioned in the same context, but there are far better players than me. Thanks though! You know Don, one time I was being compared to a piano player who in my mind I clearly
Jump to new posts Re: Unresponsive PA800, any suggestions? by TedS @ 06/03/20 10:17 PM

Oh, sorry to hear this! If you do a Google search, sometimes you can find the factory service manual posted online. These aren't meant for players, and the companies don't routinely make them available to the public. But sometimes they are "l
Jump to new posts Re: OT: A Blast from The Past by Uncle Dave @ 06/03/20 07:01 PM

Hi Bill, I'm glad you didn't think I was slamming the Wersi lineup. I think it might be a more local flavor, and yes, Europe is way ahead of the States in arranger love. Maybe I chose the wrong term calling it a "theater organ" - I might ha
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: „And this is their new hoax“ by lahawk @ 06/03/20 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By NigelOriginally Posted By lahawkHe might have had the right idea...(language warning) I think anyone who watches George should expect colorful language. It is not so much bad language as it is essential verbal punctuation to g
Thanks for the nice comments ... glad to see these enjoyed by others . . . it was a fun project. -Jim
VERSION 2 is up "Cry of the Young"
Jump to new posts Re: SD40 Question by Bernie9 @ 06/03/20 01:40 PM

Also, UD phoned me and spent over 30 minutes coming up with alternate ways to approach my setup. His information was appreciated. What a great family of helpful musicians we have on this forum.
Jump to new posts Re: One of the best sounding keyboards by Fran Carango @ 06/03/20 01:29 PM

If anyone is interested in my Prelude, I will pull it from EBAY..Make me an offer.. Since I will not be playing senior jobs as before, I don't need it.. Will I miss it , sure. But I am super content with the G70 for a job here and there. Think a
Ketron Forum
The wait is over .... tomorrow at NOON ... Full performance .... just get some pop corn - and watch ....
Jump to new posts Wersi OAX Operation (Easy Mode) by abacus @ 06/03/20 12:21 AM

Demonstration after delivery of a new instrument Applies to all OAX instruments from the OAX1 single keyboard organ to the 3 manual Pergamon. (Model shown is OAX800) Enjoy Bill
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online