SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sx900 sounds like a Casio? by Gunnar Jonny @ 19 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By tony mads usa I LOVE this place !!! +1 πŸ‘ 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺 🍻 πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Jump to new posts Re: Have we changed? by tony mads usa @ 35 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By abacusInstant gratification and always having to have the latest gear is the world we live in today, Bill Bill, you beat me to it as I was going to say pretty much the same thing. I get chas' point, and I agree, but KBs are t
Jump to new posts Re: SX900 arriving Thursday by rikkisbears @ 51 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By leeboyChas, OK, no worries...I get it now... Lee Yes, he likes to tease. Haha
Jump to new posts Re: Tyros 5 V SX900 by Dnj @ 53 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By abacusOriginally Posted By lahawkI'm deciding, between the new SX-9000 for about $2,000, or a used T-5 for about $3,000, or just keep my ol' PSR-3000, the only arranger I currently have for home studio use only. Thoughts? Cons
Jump to new posts Re: Smooth Registration Transitions by Dnj @ 56 minutes 29 seconds ago

I one ever use one registration per song.
Jump to new posts Re: What exactly can I load on the SX900? by rikkisbears @ Today at 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By DannyUKOriginally Posted By rikkisbears Hi Rikki, The Genos styles I have are the factory ones that have not been modified. I've tried some of the missing styles and they sound OK, the drums are playing but I can see in some
Jump to new posts Re: Style recognition? by ekurburski @ Today at 12:43 PM

Years ago I ran across a drum book on different basic beats for different rhymes. No idea what it was but would love to find it again. It also seems like this info should be available in a book on arranging for big band. This is a good subject for
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Webinar. Hour with Pete Shaw on Korg Pa4X by Graham UK @ Today at 12:35 PM

Bachus. Remember these are Korg Tutorials to help Pa owners to get the best from their Korgs and cover 3 models. Pa700...Pa1000...Pa4X
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Styles for the AMERICAN market coming.... by Ketron_AJ @ Today at 10:22 AM

http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/478453#Post478453
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Live Drums vs Audio Drums by Ketron_AJ @ Today at 10:19 AM

Audio Drums/Grooves and Live Audio Drums are created the same way ... a drummer playing an actual drum set. Differece is ... Live Audio Drums are not tuched once created - they are simply streamed as audio (*.wav) when used so styles with LIVE means
Jump to new posts Re: New Little SX900 Demo by girljam @ Today at 10:02 AM

Very cool. .. .. Thanks for sharing this!
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts SD40 Registration Settings by kierc.0857 @ Today at 09:56 AM

Quick question about my sd40, on a saved registration can I save different tempo on each variation???.as in say 8 beat 130bpm on variation A, and likewise variation B could have a tempo of 115 ???
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron SD40 vs SD90 by Bachus @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

Originally Posted By TedSAt the risk of going further off-topic... I have combined two style engines, but probably not the way you're thinking of doing it. I'm very picky about playing a minimum number of keys to get the desired chord. IMO Roland's
Jump to new posts KETRON - AMERICAN Shuffle 1 & 2 walking bass lines by Ketron_AJ @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

As requested - Styles being created for the American Market - American Country Shuffle 1 & 2 with WALKING BASS LINES:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAGfNFvsUic&feature=youtu.be Enjoy! PS:- Anyone interested in a fully loaded with the Aja
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha SX900 in stock by saxxman @ Yesterday at 05:47 PM

Congrats to all you you new Yammie Recipients!!! How's that song go? ..."Well, the Wells Fargo Wagon is a comin' down the street....oh please let it be somethin' fer me".... just sayin'...just might be "somethin' sthpethul"!!
Jump to new posts Re: SX700 Sent to me by Donny, it’s a good one. by rikkisbears @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

Originally Posted By bruno123Keep going Rikki, ya doing good, John C. Haha, Thanks John.
Jump to new posts Re: SX900 vs T5? by saxxman @ Yesterday at 02:02 PM

Oh - and please don't forget to sample... "The CHOWDAAAH"! Enjoy Fall in RI Steve! Send photos of those wonderful dishes you are about to imbibe in!
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid Deal of The Day by Bill Lewis @ Yesterday at 05:28 AM

Originally Posted By sparky589Bill,you like the 610 as a monitor? Hasn't been delivered yet. UPS is too busy delivering Yamaha 900 keyboards. From my expierence with my Eon Ones I'm confident it will do the job. Really wanted one of the new Eo
Jump to new posts Re: Question about the psr sx 700 by FransN @ Yesterday at 03:44 AM

Thanks in that case i will go for the pa700.
Jump to new posts Couple of Elvis songs by Terrysutt @ 10/20/19 01:44 PM

https://app.box.com/s/sg35qlcxh5sl9jgwn55oe0y8mi7qdoqr Here`s two Elvis songs using the "Reggaetone"style of the E80.
Jump to new posts Re: My first Psr-SX900 performance dedicated to Donny by tony mads usa @ 10/20/19 01:19 PM

Telmo ... Just got to listen ... Very well done ... Great use of multi pads ... Thank you for posting
Your friend Walter does a good job. I listened to most of the songs. Thanks Gary, John C.
Jump to new posts Re: I'm addicted to this forum! by tony mads usa @ 10/19/19 02:53 PM

Great ride, Nigel, enjoy ...
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Midi controller vs Genos on SD90 by Bachus @ 10/19/19 01:35 PM

I have been thinking about this topic lately.. I sold my modx.. And wondering what to add to my Genos.. So i could add soundmodules/ (Gemini, motif xs, integra,) or the Yammex XXL.. which i am currently considering.. But i could also add a Ketron SD
Samples, Loops & Grooves Forum
Any program that does normalisation will increase the volume without adding any problems, however it works on the complete file, so if the disturbances you mention were recorded along with the pipe sound then these will be increased as well. If it is
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online