SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Arranger sales by guitpic1 @ 36 minutes 15 seconds ago

Here in the U.S. folks are more apt to buy a synthesizer or a stage piano than an arranger. I get it. Still, one advantage with an arranger, folks with little or no keyboard experience can be playing songs in a short while.
Jump to new posts Selling used gear by Bachus @ 54 minutes 50 seconds ago

Its becomming harder and harder to sell used gear for a good price overhere in europe what are your experiences with this?
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Video Tutorials - Interest Level? by Bachus @ Today at 09:48 PM

Originally Posted By hammerI never have understood how the Launch Pad works or how to use it. Deane Its actually a staight forward concept. Forget about intro and endings The launchpad has 6 variations if you choose to, they can also be an ending
Jump to new posts Re: Brand prefference by rikkisbears @ Today at 09:48 PM

For me it’s been korg for many years now. Certainly wouldn’t say no to a Genos, if hubby offered.
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale Ketron AJAMSONIC SD7 Arranger KB MINT by jingleman @ Today at 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By Dnjjingleman if your seriously interested to make a deal send me a message or email thanx Donny, I’m probably gonna be stuck with the 970 for a long while. To be honest...I haven’t really heard anything I like any better.
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD-90 External Monitor by Gunnar Jonny @ Today at 04:20 PM

Good you got it working, but as Jim say, the LG 'bug' is a bit strange. Have fun.
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday GARY DIAMOND by travlin'easy @ Today at 12:08 PM

Would have loved to have you on the boat, Russ. Just got a call from the relatively young couple that went sailing with me yesterday. The husband said "Gary, you have balls the size of Bayonne! We had a ball, couldn't believe how much fun it was
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha vs Roland sound by Bachus @ Today at 10:21 AM

Originally Posted By abacusRoland is going through massive restructuring at the moment and until they define what their focus is, there will be nothing radically new, however I believe the way things are going, TOTL arrangers are pretty much dead, (J
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron Video Tutorials? by montunoman @ Today at 09:36 AM

Hopefully you can make some for the Audya too? I’d like to see a tutorial about registrations- how to delete unwanted regustrations. I finally figured how to alphabetize my registrations now I just want to be able to delete a bunch of them.
That's one major reason that I stopped buying big ticket items on Amazon a couple of years ago when they finally gave in and started collecting taxes for California. However, different vendors sell on Amazon and they do not collect tax depending on
Jump to new posts Re: SD90 registration question by synerjim @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Found out pdf files occupies the whole screen and you can't resize it. Txt files can be sized into full screen or smaller that you can access the other arranger functions on the screen.
Jump to new posts Re: Pipes - a new sample playback machine by Bachus @ Yesterday at 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By TorchI agree; poor demos. Regardless, in less than 48 hours they have exceeded their financial goal; over one hundred grand. I think musicians noticed the potential of the machine; WAV, AIF, MDA, EXS, NKI, SFZ, GIG files are s
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: We've started to sing again by Henni @ Yesterday at 10:21 AM

Tx Dnj, Here's another one. Henni
Jump to new posts Re: Hammered action vs. Organ touch by guitpic1 @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

I also looked at the P 515 but to my way of thinking, the PX560 is a lot more keyboard for less money.
Jump to new posts Re: Genos vs sd90 comparisson by Bernie9 @ Yesterday at 02:07 AM

My take is that he is happy with both for different reasons, noting the deficiencies and advantages of both, but granted, he didn't make a choice if he could only have one. In mentioning that the Pa4x had it all, I believe he was speaking of purely
Jump to new posts Re: Just for Uncle Dave by The Saint @ Yesterday at 01:27 AM

Many thanks Sam, Of course i knew it, didn't I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now chasing the dots to fullfil? my lack of golf afternoon. Ray
Originally Posted By tony mads usaDonny ... That Gator bag I bought from you was a great purchase ... It is still going strong ... Thanks again Thanx Tony.. Enjoy!
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts For Sale New w/tags Gator Gkb 88 KB Gigbag by Dnj @ 10/16/18 04:23 PM

Brand New Gator Gkb 88 gig bag never used, great for 88 key digital pianos, etc, ... thickly padded, zippered, inside padded straps, Adjustable Padded Secure Straps to Hold Keyboard in Place During Transport two Exterior Accessory Pockets, Reinforce
Nice nice nicé..
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: KEtron XD9 HDD by Ketron_AJ @ 10/16/18 10:13 AM

Yes, Please email us at AjamInc@Gmail.com Thanks,
The Bar
Jump to new posts Damn! Missed Tom Cananaugh's visit! by captain Russ @ 10/16/18 10:11 AM

Due to a deadline job in Louisville, I missed Tom's visit to family last week-end. Didn't get the phone message until this morning, actually. From Friday at noon until 5:30 PM yesterday, I was locked in a room in Louisville finishing a deadline fil
Jump to new posts Re: SD40/SD90 for gigging by guitpic1 @ 10/16/18 05:06 AM

Tx all. Not sure if I’ll do anything at this point. This info helps.
Jump to new posts Re: Two more E80 songs by abacus @ 10/16/18 01:53 AM

Originally Posted By sparky589I recall looking for a used E80 several years ago. Couldn't find one-on-one everybody holds on to them,like G70s Still don't see them often. The E80 although having inbuilt speakers fell well short of the G70 and sales
V-Console for Genos Update: The following 2 initial issues are fixed: 1. The sustain pedals of Genos and PX560 work fine when not using V-Console. V-Console for Genos 'Controllers' tab - click sustain button, which changes to green when selec
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online