SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Arranger/Style Engine limitations ... by Dnj @ Today at 05:05 AM

Prince AJ, some really good ideas great video. launch Pad is an exceptional tool.
Thelmo will you be recording a Christmas medley of some kind also?..
Jump to new posts Re: One man band of the future by jingleman @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Nice find Bachus. She is obviously a very talented performer. Enjoyed it. Mitch
Jump to new posts Re: Synthzoner sighting! by Uncle Dave @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

That's what I'm here for, Lar.
Jump to new posts Re: Genos Orchestra Swing1 style by Uncle Dave @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

I think that may be the area that Yamaha has nailed the best - the solo orchestral sounds.
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Another resource for commercial styles by Henni @ Yesterday at 06:21 PM

I have updated the supplied styles to sound at their best using what's available in my user memory. Remember, these were recorded on a PSR S770: Ghenos001 Ghenos002 Ghenos003 Ghenos004 Ghenos005 Ghenos006
Jump to new posts Re: A new WOW for me on my Yamaha by Henni @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

I have updated the supplied styles to sound at their best using what's available in my user memory. Remember, these were recorded on a PSR S770: Ghenos001 Ghenos002 Ghenos003 Ghenos004 Ghenos005 Ghenos006
Jump to new posts Re: Do you use left hand sounds a lot? by Bill Lewis @ Yesterday at 04:36 PM

Depending on the Style I use organ, pads with strings, mellow brass, oohs abd ahhs and one of my favorites it the Roland Scat voices. You can add some nice accents using that sound or play it smooth depending on the velocity you play with.
Jump to new posts Re: Genos debut by Riceroni9 @ Yesterday at 03:50 PM

Wow, Don: Are you driving up through Mena and then Ft. Smith? If so, I hope that highway has improved since I last drove it. Gotta get back to the LSU - Georgia game. Later, ----Dave
Jump to new posts Re: What a cool piece to play.... by saxxman @ Yesterday at 12:21 PM

Very nice video! Thanks Lee!
Jump to new posts Re: Will this case fit GENOS? by Uncle Dave @ Yesterday at 11:41 AM

It's an awesome case. I have that series for one of my guitars. if it was a little snugger fit, I'd have one for the Baby G, too. I just hate excess bulk. I travel light.
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron SD7 ordered.. by Dnj @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

Originally Posted By DannyUKOriginally Posted By Danny you have a KETRON Christmas present in your Email.. Enjoy Dnj Donny, that is very kind of you indeed, thank you very much, the wait for the SD7 feels that little bit longer now!! Check yo
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron SD9 reliability by Shade of pale @ Yesterday at 09:09 AM

SD9 has been reliable for me live, I did use SD1, and later on Audya 5 as my main keyboard prior.
Jump to new posts Re: so few ..... do by Uncle Dave @ Yesterday at 08:35 AM

Originally Posted By Riceroni9 All my best, ---The other Dave I'm happy to be the "other" Dave with such a gentleman around!
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Master Tune SD~90 by dreamer85 @ Yesterday at 05:50 AM

You're wellcome
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Drum Remap function only for a single Style? by dreamer85 @ Yesterday at 05:46 AM

I dont find drum remap... is a big fail
Jump to new posts Re: SX900 owners .... soft case by Uncle Dave @ 12/06/19 01:36 PM

Originally Posted By DnjJust drop down the back seat Suv or (sedan most have it) and stick the 76 KB right thru....simple Nope. Not for me - I like room for people. The trunk is the place for my gear. If it doesn't fit in there - I can't use it.
Jump to new posts A challenging version by Terrysutt @ 12/06/19 01:06 PM

https://app.box.com/s/19vseasi02qimlodof2xy5cos0eq0uql The Christmas party is in full swing,you`ve selected 12 guests and given them a verse number each (or 6 with 2 numbers)to perform the 12 days of Christmas.See how they react to this.
Jump to new posts Re: Sound Morphing, LIVE Style Modeling ... by Gunnar Jonny @ 12/06/19 07:23 AM

Very interesting demo. 👍 The 'mix & match' modeling feature looks to be really great. Did a lot of similiar in the ' Technics days', copy and paste from one style to another to make things more suitable for our needs, but was not possible to
Jump to new posts Re: OT: A Blast from The Past (No Arranger here) by abacus @ 12/06/19 12:53 AM

Yamaha did indeed use FM based sounds, however Wersi used Wavetables in their instruments (The other synthesis method that was in competition with FM at the time) to produce the sounds. (Hence all the processing and slave processors required) Bill
Jump to new posts Re: Steve M sx900 review? by Uncle Dave @ 12/05/19 07:28 PM

Originally Posted By bruno123This is what decided to use on my Sx900 Regs. Reg 1-Select the song and style. Reg 2 through 8 --- changing volumes, Variations, instruments, delete parts of the Accomp. and sometimes changing to another style that compl
Jump to new posts Re: Alternative to Registrations by Fran Carango @ 12/05/19 05:57 PM

I do not use registrations (user programs) except for special set ups. I prefer other ways.. You can use OTS on the G70. You can program OTS and use it with 6 parts. Each OTS button (4 total) can assign any 6 parts (real time). Each button in the OT
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Style Modeling, Voice Morphing and others .... by Ketron_AJ @ 12/05/19 05:06 PM

http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/482917/Sound_Morphing,_LIVE_Style_Mod#Post482917
Jump to new posts Re: Dual pedal for arrangers/kbs by Uncle Dave @ 12/05/19 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By bruno123Donny, why does the pedal use a battery, isn't just a switch? Trying to learn, John C. John, that Boss pedal needs to have power - it's not like the passive DP-2 pedals, or FS5 series. When the battery dies - it stops w
Jump to new posts Re: Psr s950 vs Genos Demo by Uncle Dave @ 12/05/19 08:42 AM

Thought so, but with EQ, and stereo spread you could drastically improve the comparison.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online