SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts "Duo Exclusivo" on stage Antwerp Belgium. by notlos @ Today at 03:04 AM

Keyboard and Vocal "Secret Love" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlhZRxeHXD4
Originally Posted By cgilesDonny, I've only had a hip replacement but I'm sure a lot of the same things apply. From my own experience, both with DOCTORS and the procedure itself, all I can do is completely endorse what Tony has said in the above pos
Jump to new posts Re: Do playing and politics mix? by mirza @ Yesterday at 12:11 PM

Like I said before, fascism is a normal thing now days.And we are all becoming one every day a little bit more. Well,some more than others.
Jump to new posts Re: Musician's diet ... by bruno123 @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Tony this is a post that can help many. If not now, for sure later. Thank you, John C.
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking out loud... again. by Fran Carango @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

Originally Posted By sparky589So Fran, and others, who use both, what do you trust more for live work, hardware or software arranger? For that top shelf gig that absolutely has to go right?? No comparison.... hardware every time...
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Ketron SD40 / HS9 Hand Switch by IMMusic_Curt @ Yesterday at 10:40 AM

We are starting a series of "how-to" type videos as we are learning more about our SD40. Today we released the first one where we go over the HS-9 which is a programmable bank with nine buttons, so you don't need to scroll to the correct sc
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I Love Rock & Roll by freakman @ Yesterday at 09:11 AM

Hi, You can find the style on CreateSongstyles enter Joan Jett and you will find him.
Jump to new posts Re: Genos Rig evolution ... by Bachus @ Yesterday at 09:05 AM

This is definately a setup i would see myself using if they ever released an 88 key Genos.. Won’t happen i know.. But we all have our wishes.. How is the VIP integration with the M-uadio?
Jump to new posts Re: Percy Faith - Theme From A Summer Place by The Saint @ 06/22/18 11:51 PM

Hi Rico, it has long been one of my favourite tunes for K/B. Always shows a good performer, and you are one of those. Great work. Ray
Jump to new posts Re: PA1000 HEADWORN MIC SETTINGS by bruno123 @ 06/22/18 11:33 PM

Bernie if it works don't fix it; unless you are ready for a learning curve. Exploring different parts of the keyboard can be interesting. Right now I am workimg where I can use the Chord Sequencer -- next will be the Kaoss. John C.
Jump to new posts Re: Sing alongs by bruno123 @ 06/22/18 11:23 PM

Sing-a-longs are not limited to the very old songs. Any time you get them to sing along with you have a Sing-a-long. It depends on what they like and understand. Now you are back to reading your people. John C.
Originally Posted By captain RussMore than his talent. I admire the compassion he has and the dedication to his wife, who has mid-stage Alzheimer's. A recent interview left me pretty moist in the eye department. Russ
Jump to new posts Re: wouldn't it be nice if.... by organgrinder @ 06/22/18 09:27 AM

Back in the 60's and 70's we made a band trailer to store and haul our stuff in. On the sides we painted SEMORE'S LIVE SNAKE SHOW. Nobody ever went near that trailer. lol MEL
Jump to new posts Re: using a handle to carry equipment by jimlaing @ 06/22/18 05:32 AM

I use a pair of these (lots of resellers now sell them) - "Gig Gloves" esp. for gigs where I bring my largest PA (not as frequent in recent year) or larger load-ins for when my full (5pc) band plays ... https://www.gig-gear.com/ Jim
Jump to new posts Re: Game of Thrones on the Genos by peter G @ 06/22/18 01:15 AM

Here is a tip in how to build up the sound of the drums Go to style creator, then drum edit, there you can ajust your drums, then in the mixer ad a tempo delay to the drums and with the eq you can boost it up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvCYPE
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hey! Have ya missed me???? by DonM @ 06/21/18 08:34 PM

After you set it up, save My Settings.
Jump to new posts Re: Michelle In 80 Kussen om die Welt Yamaha Genos by KeyBTyros @ 06/21/18 02:06 PM

My friends Thank you so much for your kind comments I wish you a beautiful new weekend Greetings Rico
Jump to new posts Re: New Tune from an aging dude by montunoman @ 06/21/18 01:10 PM

For an “aging dude” you sure hit those high notes real well! This aging baritone is a bit jealous, lol. Seriously, I enjoyed your song/performance and jammed along a bit too. Thanks for posting and keep it up!
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: They Are Coming To Take Me Away by captain Russ @ 06/21/18 10:29 AM

believe it or not, I played it at many fraternity dances in the 60's. Russ (HA< HA) Lay
Jump to new posts Re: KORG Pa1000 VH 1st trials.. by Dnj @ 06/21/18 07:19 AM

Originally Posted By Stephenm52Donny, John C. said it best you've got a real gift. As usual nice work! Steve thanx buddy appreciate that .....talk soon stay well
Jump to new posts Re: Hammond Organ History by Bill Lewis @ 06/21/18 05:27 AM

I was also impressed with that Rascals apperance. One of my favorite bands of all time. My last dog was named Rascals ! Met Felix twice and lent him my B3 for a show. He was thankful but didn't like my 122 leslie substitue of a Dynachord leslie sim t
Jump to new posts Re: Install Earnie Ball Casters on your Subs/Amps by Bill Lewis @ 06/21/18 05:16 AM

Had those on my pair of Crate KX220s. Super amps but heavy ! Once lifted into the van I flipped them on their side. Packed everything tight so little movement.
Jump to new posts Re: I'll be DOG-gone ... !!! by Stephenm52 @ 06/21/18 03:54 AM

Lucky dog!
Jump to new posts Re: When it's too hot to go outdoors by Stephenm52 @ 06/21/18 03:50 AM

Gary, Sounds great!
Jump to new posts Re: Bringin' It To The Streets... by travlin'easy @ 06/20/18 01:34 PM

I never said he wasn't a good singer, guys. Gary
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online