SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Don Mason hospitalized by tony mads usa @ 4 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By DonM I love you all. We LOVE you, man !!!
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't No Sunshine ... by sparky589 @ 58 minutes 43 seconds ago

Like the reggae twist on it!
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: download by Gunnar Jonny @ Today at 03:51 PM

Did you do exactly the way it's written in "chapter" 3 when card placed in keyboard? The part about repeat press buttons? Quote: ................ ... Now copy the file "KN24PRG.DAT" to the SD card. 3. The update on the KN2600: -
Jump to new posts Re: pa3x - 76 vs 61 by Stephenm52 @ Today at 03:41 PM

Jim, The fact that the Pa3x 61 does not have a motorized screen was a non-issue for me. In my opinion the keybed is the same as the 76 key version.
Jump to new posts Re: Arranger Song Lists - are they really useful? by Stephenm52 @ Today at 03:38 PM

I use them as a general guide and usually make change. some styles they suggest for tunes and I have wonder what the developer(s) was thinking, since they don’t seem to fit.
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA1000 Wait is Over! by J. Larry @ Today at 03:36 PM

Been fiddling around with the Pa 1000 that arrived yesterday. First departure from Yamaha. But, still keeping the S970. As a sit and play person, can’t say much about the deep innards of the 1000. I pretty much take what the programmers provide
Jump to new posts Midi keyboard controller Q by Jerry T @ Today at 03:35 PM

Does anyone know of a midi controller keyboard with a midi "thru" connection (in addition to the midi in and out) - other than the Korg 707? thanks. Ciao, Jerry
Jump to new posts Re: And we keep falling! by tony mads usa @ Today at 03:01 PM

Keep taking plenty of liquids ... the flu is running rampant all over the country ... and just because you may have gotten a flu shot does not mean you are safe ... If you are going into a doctor's office or hospital you should wear a mask ...
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Will Midi jay pro styles play on audya 4? by Bernie9 @ Today at 01:59 PM

Long live the mighty Audya.
Jump to new posts Re: Did You Know.... by Tonewheeldude @ Today at 01:03 PM

Originally Posted By DazzastInteresting. The keyboard player is a guy called Miles Robertson, he works with a programmer called Paul Stoney. I think you will find they utilised two Yamaha motif xf to produce the sounds for the 19 album and the 21
Jump to new posts Re: Guitarists Are Getting In On the Arranger Action by Tonewheeldude @ Today at 12:15 PM

Originally Posted By SaswickThere ya go Col They did one called Disco 64 Their add line on the official Solton/Ketron brochure was: "Disco 64'ers do it on one leg"
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Performances on current range of keyboards by guitpic1 @ Today at 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By MusicalMemoriesDo you find 4 keyboard sets per song is enough as it aloud in the songbook entry There are three voices/sounds per keyboard set....4 sets...12 souns/Voices in all. I seldom use more than one or two voices per so
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Genos SongCreator-Yamaha Cloud Audio Recorder by KeyboardByBiggs @ Today at 04:52 AM

Awesome and informative post! I went right out and grabbed that recorder app!
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Live All-Star Band Of Yamaha Reps...Or Is It? by KeyboardByBiggs @ Today at 04:51 AM

Love these kinds of presentations!
Jump to new posts Live All-Star Band Of Yamaha Reps...Or Is It? by KeyboardByBiggs @ Today at 04:50 AM

LOVE these kinds of videos and demos!
Jump to new posts Re: WINTER NAMM 2018 First leaks....? by Torch @ Today at 01:32 AM

Originally Posted By BachusSeems Roland is best at following the changes in our society. Because there is a reason why Roland is no longer making workstations and top end Arrangers. Even the former Roland Europe (Decibell), which was known for their
Jump to new posts Re: PSR-S975 by guitpic1 @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

Seems as though it’s not even an upgrade. Perhaps for some niche market?
Jump to new posts Re: Great selection Of S970 Piano Styles by Gunnar Jonny @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

Originally Posted By rikkisbears..... I tried an experiment and changed the extension to .prs and EMC converted it. Couldn’t be as simple as that, but who knows. It looks like it is "as simple as that" to get it through EMC, but as
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA600 Update by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

I would like to see a Pa900 update to convert midi to style ...
Jump to new posts Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK by rikkisbears @ Yesterday at 03:06 PM

AJ needs to be cloned. We need one in every country that sells ketron. Support here in Australia is not good either.
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Pa3x and Technics 7000. by RC @ Yesterday at 02:46 PM

you came close. That's the way it goes for weeks nothing and then two at the same time
Originally Posted By TelmoHello Synthzone friends, I'd like to Thank you so much Gary, Gj, Stephenm, Cal, Dnj, Zuki, Tony and all those who watched it. Dnj, at the moment, I don't feel the need to upgrade to Genos. In my Country Genos is too expensi
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD 40 sonar ins file by Bernie9 @ Yesterday at 01:56 PM

Thank you Eddi65
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: Russ, you familiar with this? by cgiles @ Yesterday at 01:45 PM

You're right about mini-dv being a hassle, starting with needing a firewire (dated) interface to get your footage into a computer. Other than that though, it appears to be a nice little camera. When it was intoduced (@2006) it went for about $5k.
Jump to new posts Re: Logic Pro X by rphillipchuk @ Yesterday at 12:27 PM

Bachus What are you using for an "Audio Interface ? I still have a need for midi !
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online