SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Arranger keyboards by Bernie9 @ 16 seconds ago

Donny, you sure like stirring the pot. ha ha
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone using Stay KB stands ....? by Bernie9 @ 4 minutes 32 seconds ago

I have one. It is lighter than my old Apex, and has room for my peddles. It is made well and does the job. If there is anything I am not crazy about, it is taking the arms and legs out of the bag and clicking them into the base. I am used to plun
Jump to new posts Re: I Cant Get Started by ekurburski @ 8 minutes 7 seconds ago

Yeah, that trumpet sounds like a trumpet!
Jump to new posts buying stuff in small town America by ekurburski @ 10 minutes 2 seconds ago

I recently purchased a dr05 from Sweetwater and got a hell of a deal on a Performer vk from Don Mason. Now I need some cables which I ordered fom Sweetwater and they will arrive Tues or Weds next week. I thought it would be kind of nice to play wit
Jump to new posts My Kn7000 Is Not Working by bruno123 @ 27 minutes 19 seconds ago

Sad news, my Kn7000 has stopped working. Everything is working but the keys are not sending any info to the rest of the keyboard. Chord changes and sound. Its as if the line between keys and the rest of the keyboard was cut. This does not sound lik
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts My Kn7000 Is Not Working by bruno123 @ 28 minutes 38 seconds ago

Sad news, my Kn7000 has stopped working. Everything is working but the keys are not sending any info to the rest of the keyboard. Chord changes and sound. Its as if the line between keys and the rest of the keyboard was cut. This does not sound lik
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts I Cant Get Started by bruno123 @ 42 minutes 47 seconds ago

This was recorded about 13 years ago. I love the trumpet sound on the Kn7000. John C.
Jump to new posts Re: My newest go to set up by Dnj @ Today at 11:08 AM

Jump to new posts Re: I know this is Synthzone, but... by bruno123 @ Today at 10:54 AM

Bradley, my best by far times were with my band. Music things happen --- you play better than ever before. It's live. John C.
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: BK9 sold by Harold123 @ Today at 07:52 AM

Wishing You the best on your BK-9 Sale...It is fun to Buy and Sell getting to Play a lot of Keyboards...Do it while we are Healthy My Friend...Sincerely Harold...Still have the JBL Eon's?
Jump to new posts Re: Where in the Hell is Chas? by travlin'easy @ Today at 07:48 AM

Glad to hear he's OK, but sad he's not here with the zoners. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: E80 Church organ by Dnj @ Yesterday at 04:42 PM

fantastic wow!
Jump to new posts Re: My 1st BIAB demo & 2nd... by Shade of pale @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

Originally Posted By DonMI'm thinking about starting a forum for arranger keyboards. I’ll definitely join you
Jump to new posts Re: 60s Medley Recorded On Korg Pa700 by MusicalMemories @ Yesterday at 02:59 PM

Thanks
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: audya disappeared in the factory rhythms help .. by robert.m @ Yesterday at 01:14 PM

Maybe he can try something else but I'll try first with ssd if neide then servs
Jump to new posts Re: Do you play Boogie Woogie? by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 11:54 AM

Oh YEAH !!!
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Peter Tork... Monkeys by Stephenm52 @ Yesterday at 04:05 AM

RIP
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha(Nord look alike) pianos by Bachus @ 02/21/19 09:25 PM

Originally Posted By Uncle DaveI think the organ is more than 1/2 the value of the Nord, so that changes the percentage even more in my eyes (ears). Where it comes to organ’s, Nord has quite some sturdy competition from a few Italian companies..
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Live Guitars in Style with Audya4 by PatSar63 @ 02/21/19 12:43 PM

Thanks Andreurivero. Yes, I bought this expansion Ram. But I believed that the limit of 4 loaded files was a limit due to the OS of Audya, not due to a RAM size available. One thing is established : Some commercial Styles ( Ajam or Camaro24 for exa
Jump to new posts Re: Would love to lease vs. buy by Bernie9 @ 02/21/19 12:31 PM

God only knows I have had many bouts with GAS, but not being in a large metropolitan area, my leasing options are nil. Even if I could, I doubt I would lease and pour money down the rat hole. I know, it would be cheaper in the long run not to make
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron SD40 or MidjayPro by Bernie9 @ 02/21/19 11:56 AM

I am happy it is working out well for you. For me, it is the go anywhere, do everything machine. Bernie
Roland Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: About the Roland new model arranger keyboard by sparky589 @ 02/21/19 10:21 AM

And now that Fran has re-aquired his bk9, the indication is that there is nothing showing in the Roland crystal ball to those "in the know"..
Jump to new posts Re: Alternative to BIAB by DonM @ 02/21/19 09:31 AM

As I'm playing a style, I just push a button, record the sequence in real time, push another button to stop recording...call it in and out as I wish. If I want to save it to Songbook I can. Korg has had this feature for a while.
Jump to new posts Re: my new youtube channel by montunoman @ 02/20/19 06:10 PM

Thanks for posting those Tony. I picked on some nice ideas from you that I will try to incorporate. I really like hearing different renditions, so if anybody wants to add there's, be my guest
Jump to new posts Re: A New Medley Today I called it 'Moonlight Medley' by montunoman @ 02/20/19 04:13 PM

Good work!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online