SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Just saying Hello by Activ8 @ 21 minutes 48 seconds ago

[/quote] You have to start somewhere and unless you have a good teacher, start on both Youtube and the Korg Forum for special support for this type of keyboard. As this forum is mostly arranger style keyboards but there are a healthy amount of synth
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Deejay with keyboardist gig by Dnj @ Today at 05:44 AM

watching this video it should have been just the DJ without the Kb player as it doesn't add too much to the act imo......or maybe instead of KB he should be playing percussion instruments, Timbale, Conga, etc, etc, ......
Jump to new posts Re: Retirement Benefits by bruno123 @ Today at 05:10 AM

Gary, there are times when I lose my smile. But when I look back and remember the fantastic life I had, I’m alright. Keep going my friend, John C.
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: Finally an easy to follow diet!! by cgiles @ Today at 04:29 AM

I'm in. chas
Jump to new posts Re: The weather's too nasty... by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 06:41 PM

I haven't had to scrub the boat's decks for the entire month - Mother Nature has kept them fairly clean. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Who is gigging Father's day? by Jerryghr @ Yesterday at 06:16 PM

Just finished our Sunday Restaurant gig. Passed out Bubble gum cigars to all the fathers. Played the following song as a tribute to all that have lost there fathers. Jerryghr
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Father's Day ... by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 04:28 PM

Yeah, they are pork,not beef and really good ... I've grilled them for breakfast ...
Jump to new posts Re: So happy with my new 970! by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 11:55 AM

Glad everything worked out OK for you, Jill. Good luck, Gary
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: S970 chord fingering, what the heck?? by girljam @ Yesterday at 11:48 AM

Thanks Ted, I did end up doing a reset as well . . . have not set up my reg buttons yet, figured it was a good idea. I appreciate the input!
Jump to new posts Re: Remember Mario Lanza? by Dnj @ Yesterday at 07:59 AM

Mario Lanza was an American tenor of Italian ancestry, and an actor and Hollywood film star of the late 1940s and the 1950s. Lanza began studying to be a professional singer at the age of 16. Born: January 31, 1921, Philadelphia, PA Died: October 7,
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: John D by hbinfo2001 @ 06/15/19 06:48 PM

Hi John, my prayers will be for you Get well we need you You done so much for us Best wishes Howard
Jump to new posts Re: I love watching the kids... by travlin'easy @ 06/15/19 05:27 PM

I am not an opera fan, but got pretty emotional while watching this one. Gary
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: There's a Kn7000 in My House by hbinfo2001 @ 06/15/19 02:25 PM

Hi Rogeer I just find the pdf for the upgrade v.1.6 and I foolow the procedure and it work fine Thanks again Howard
Jump to new posts Re: Get your Yamaha Styles Now... by dud @ 06/15/19 11:41 AM

thanks
Jump to new posts Re: How To Play Michael Jackson's Thriller diff vers.. by travlin'easy @ 06/15/19 07:33 AM

Thanks, Donny, I really appreciate that. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Backing Tracks acceptable or not ? by Riceroni9 @ 06/15/19 06:37 AM

Interesting topic, Donny: When it comes to "selling records" (I know, an outdated expression) the obvious answer is, "Whatever works!" 97% of the general public does not understand (or care) the difference between live or artifi
Jump to new posts Re: Joey D and Hammond Fans by Dnj @ 06/15/19 06:31 AM

https://www.joeydefrancesco.com/live tour dates
Jump to new posts Re: Blue In Green (Miles Davis) - Yamaha GENOS by Eric, B @ 06/14/19 12:52 PM

BTW the vibrato can be reduced or turned off on most KB's including Genos. Eric
Jump to new posts Re: Groove Blue Organ Trio - Tony Monaco by Bill Lewis @ 06/14/19 11:54 AM

No big deal Russ. I wasn't upset but kind of surprised as I think Tony is right up there with Joey. I'm also jealous of the great players you get to meet and hang with. Keep the music going !
Jump to new posts Re: How old is your heart? :) by girljam @ 06/14/19 11:20 AM

Love it! As a gal with a few heart stents already in place, I can relate...
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: How gullible can people get by captain Russ @ 06/14/19 09:28 AM

At first glance, I thought that was a tan, much younger version of Jimmy Swaggert who was "dance challenged" In my heavy drinking days, I started a church. called "Cowboys for Christ" one time. We put donation buckets at the loun
Jump to new posts Re: Gig Hangover by Uncle Dave @ 06/13/19 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By tony mads usaThere are exceptions to every rule, and yes, UD, you are an exception ... and exceptional ! ... SHUX ... thanks, man
Jump to new posts Re: GM Sound BK7m Vs Ketron SD-90 by Dnj @ 06/13/19 05:20 PM

Jingleman good luck with your new gear I agree with everything you said..Ketron rocks..
Jump to new posts Re: What Arranger Keyboard Do You Wish You Kept by rikkisbears @ 06/13/19 05:01 PM

Hi, Probably my Kn7000. Probably not so much the keyboard itself, but the fact that Technics keyboards were no longer made.
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Best Eq Settings For Tyros 4 Speaker System by MusicalMemories @ 06/13/19 09:25 AM

What are the best Eq settings for the Tyros 4 Speaker System ?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online