SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Digiteach Live FX Vocalist by bruno123 @ Today at 12:18 AM

I used the Digitech studio for many years, it was fantastic. Now I am using what is in my Yamaha Sx900 -- I do have a TC telicon Live which sits in my closet. John C.
Jump to new posts Supporting the people of.... by Ketron_AJ @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

.. THE SOUTHERN CAMEROONS as they try to celebrate Their Anniversary October of 1st, 2020. Friends, you can support our people currently fighting to prevent a genocide back in the Southern Cameroons by hopping into this shop and picking up some good
Jump to new posts Re: RIP LeeBoy by Jez @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

Sorry to hear this sad news. Heartfelt condolences and prayers to his family and loved ones. May his soul rest in peace. Regards, Jez
Jump to new posts Re: Headphones/Mic All In One by bruno123 @ Yesterday at 08:26 AM

OK, Jimbo has a lot of good thoughts, I have one question. I am used to move towards the mic, and away, depending. Are you going to use voice control for the high and low notes? (volume) When you get close for sensitive parts, the mic does get deepe
Diki did Fran (or anyone else) identify a powered USB "hub" that allowed both devices to be used at once? I remember you discussing this flub; I didn't have a BK9 at the time, so I didn't pay close attention to the workarounds. Agree th
Jump to new posts Re: Update by Nigel @ 09/17/20 02:09 PM

Originally Posted By Gunnar Jonnyand so we have really sad news about LeeBoy. RIP Lee. Sincere condolences to his family. Maybe this should be placed in a dedicated thread? You are so right, I just created a new thread to honor him. That is very
Jump to new posts Re: The state of the art? by Bill Lewis @ 09/17/20 12:46 PM

As bands get smaller due to cost and singles and duos are still working there will always be a need to fill in the missing pieces. Unless its and Acoustic thing which is also very peopular here. Actually if I was looking I could find just as much wor
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: AUDYA COMEBACK by Sokratis 1974 @ 09/15/20 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By leezoneSokratis, how can i make my own Live Guitars for my AUDYA? i have all the WAV files ready, last i heard you needed a soundcard, not available, and special software, can you help? or AJ? No my friend it
Jump to new posts Re: Where has AJ Gone? by hammer @ 09/15/20 07:35 PM

All is ok with AJ. He called me tonight. He has been on a trip. Deane
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Where has AJ gone? by hammer @ 09/15/20 07:35 PM

All is ok with AJ, He called me tonight. He has been on a trip. Deane
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: Found some money on my jog by Nigel @ 09/15/20 12:21 PM

Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Ketron Audya 4 For Sale With Case by Mozzer @ 09/15/20 09:21 AM

Selling on behalf of my friend the flagship Audya 4. The module is in good condition except for the odd mark, comes complete with the hard case. It as been upgraded from a HHD to an SSD so the unit is much quicker. If anyone is interested and need pi
Jump to new posts Re: Sad,l sad news from my friend... by bruno123 @ 09/14/20 04:02 PM

Chas, my wife of 20 years passed away in 1994. I would like to say I know how it feels, but that would not be true; nobody does. What I can give you is that there is more of life ahead. Chas, I believe you are a strong man, hold on to your memories
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron SD60. by Gunnar Jonny @ 09/14/20 08:51 AM

Congrats, enjoy and have lots of fun! 🎵🎵🎹🎵🎵
Jump to new posts Re: Prayers for Don Mason by tassiespirit @ 09/14/20 04:04 AM

Prayers and best wishes for you Don; try to stay positive and keep your song playing. Allan
Jump to new posts Radar Love - by tassiespirit @ 09/14/20 04:01 AM

Can anyone come up with a better cover for this song please? Always like the rhythm of this tune ( ok and the song too). Allan
Jump to new posts Comfortably Numb on a Ketron SD1 by Nigel @ 09/14/20 02:11 AM

Our good buddy Dan O'Neil playing Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" on a Ketron SD-1 using the "movie song" style.
Jump to new posts Re: Sx900 Regs and Playlist by MacAllcock @ 09/13/20 09:11 AM

You've got to have fun - and the shortest possible gaps!
Jump to new posts Re: Pomp and Circumstance by abacus @ 09/12/20 10:43 AM

If you have a Yamaha try Midispot https://www.midispot.com/en/ as they do stykles & Midi Files for all the latest boards. Have fun Bill

Help keep Synth Zone Online