SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: JBL Eon One Compact reviews: beats Bose S1 by Crossover @ Today at 12:06 PM

Yes, I could. Online dealers have to accept returns at least 14 days after purchase in the EU. I haven‘t ever ordered products just to test them, so at least I‘m trying to get as much information as possible before ordering. Right now I‘m tendi
Jump to new posts Re: Slowhand, fast fingers... by montunoman @ Today at 08:56 AM

Wow, you have a very lucky audience!
Roland Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Slowhand getting Laid... by montunoman @ Today at 08:54 AM

wow, what a lucky audience you have!
Roland Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: War on the BK9..! by montunoman @ Today at 08:48 AM

That was great! I would have commented sooner but I couldn't down load on my phone so I had to wait until I got a moment on my PC. Anyways, the guitar sounded like the "real deal " to me too. May I ask how you did the two vocals? Overdubs
Jump to new posts Re: Sx900 Playlist and Regs. by bruno123 @ Today at 03:52 AM

Bernie, there is no CORRECT way, just different opinions. I appreciate your views; I was closer to them when I played out. Thanks for reading, John C. PS, you should see the way I have my keyboard set up --- iPad, Laptop, mouse pad, and a 22” momt
Jump to new posts Re: Work Parties Cancelled !! by Bernie9 @ Today at 02:25 AM

Well said, propaganda leans both ways about so many things, from history to politics.
Jump to new posts Re: New Bose L1 Pro speakers by mdorantes @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

I used to have 4 Bose Compacts, and is almost 5 years ago that I got rid of them, do not take me wrong, sound very nice but under powered, overpriced, and found the Maui LD 5 at almost half the price, able to surpass the job of 4 compacts connected,
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: My best ever Ebay win! by Bill Norrie @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

Can be done Rog !! Provided you are willing to create a style in the Composer A silent break can be implemented as a 'Fill-In' and can be any length from 1 to 16 measures. You could even have say Fill-In 1 as a single measure silent break and Fill-I
Jump to new posts Re: What a trumpet... by Crossover @ Yesterday at 12:09 PM

I completely agree to that. So what‘s wrong with that demo? Having played trombone myself, I don‘t think a jazz trumpeter wouldn‘t play the way he demoed it. Maybe when he went up to the very high notes, it was a bit extreme. But the physical m
Jump to new posts Re: War! Uh! What is it good for?! by Gerry M @ Yesterday at 10:11 AM

Diki, Thanks for sharing your great arrangement. It shows again, it is not the arranger keyboard, but the person playing it. I haven't played much for the past months, but your production got me inspired to sit behind the keyboard again and explore a
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts View PDF on SD9 by ketron1633 @ 11/23/20 06:30 PM

Hi, I am trying to display the sheet music in pdf format on SD9 keyboard with external monitor and the result is not good. I have to zoom out to see a full page and the image quality is poor. Also the page change is very slow and unusable in live
Jump to new posts Memories of holidays in Spain by Terrysutt @ 11/21/20 12:22 PM

https://app.box.com/s/k3llk499k7ur3b1zth2q3tbqbnqp9stp A little bit of Spain before lockdown.
Jump to new posts Re: New Korg NAUTILUS paving the way to pa5x? by Diki @ 11/21/20 10:25 AM

Unless there’s a radical change in hardware (which I rather doubt as you seldom see the migration from workstation line to arranger line of a new engine until a few years of profit taking from the WS players has occurred), I see little need for a n
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: reboot sd60 by Sapphire @ 11/20/20 09:43 AM

I tried my SD7 and it rebooted o.k. but not much use for you I'm afraid. Alan
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: "Now, where was that?" by Nigel @ 11/19/20 02:12 PM

Originally Posted By captain RussWhen he looked up, I said "Man, I enjoyed the gig last night". His face lit up. "Yea, man? Where was that" ? Hilarious
Originally Posted By NigelGreat work Telmo thanks so much Hello Nigel, thank you very much for your kind words. Best regards.

Help keep Synth Zone Online