SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Roland Arranger Keyboard Forum
I'm running into many problems running BK9 midi files on a iPad (using the app Sweet Midi)or Laptop (using QMidi). Here's a simple example. Playing Blue Christmas. Drums on channel 10 are BK9 make up tool StudioX Kit2 and I have the file saved an
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts New Roland BK7m with pics by Ketron_AJ @ Today at 10:47 AM

Some have asked for pics. Here is how a display unit (kept behind glass/showroom) looks like ... Originally Posted By Ketron_AJFolks, We have a Roland BK7-m for sale (new condition, store display module). Includes set up instructions for mating
Jump to new posts Re: Genos Firmware v2.10 ready for download by lahawk @ Today at 08:03 AM

Thanks for the update GJ Nice to know Yamaha is still active with arranger keyboards
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Genos Firmware v2.10 ready for download by LeonB @ Today at 06:33 AM

This is a video showing the installation of the Firmware and new features in V2.10. Genos Firmware Updater V2.10
Jump to new posts Re: replacement for psr3000 ?? by Diki @ Yesterday at 09:49 AM

Yep… typo. I think the SX900 is the most significant leap forward of Yamaha’s mid-line in over a decade of largely incremental improvement. Just the increase in insert effects alone is worth consideration, but in many ways, it’s really a baby G
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Roland BK7m FOR SALE (Store demo) by Ketron_AJ @ Yesterday at 09:36 AM

Folks, We have a Roland BK7-m for sale (new condition, store display module). Contact us at Ajaminc@Gmail.com or call 267-323-5005 if interested. Free shipping in the USA. This is what a showroom display only unit looks like (see attached). Th
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Instrument voices for KN7000 by RMepstead @ Yesterday at 06:39 AM

Answer to first question - Yes; Answer to second question - No
MIDI Sequencing & Keyboard Styles
Jump to new posts Re: program to edit midifiles by timtrax @ 11/29/21 07:03 PM

I use an old copy of Cubase SE on a G4 Apple iBook and love it......and have for 20 years:)
Jump to new posts Re: User-friendly score software for Apple iMac? by timtrax @ 11/29/21 07:00 PM

Not many people use this - but I do - I think it all started in my bad old PC days, and eventually migrated to Apple. Sonic Scores Overture. I find it quite comprehensive and user friendly and we can always use more users! It is up to version 5 n
Jump to new posts BK9 startup by timtrax @ 11/29/21 06:53 PM

Frequently, when I start up my Roland BK9, the first midi file I play sounds nonsense - like it's not yet 'booted'. It isn't until I find a file that actually works, that they all begin to play correctly. All my files have been 'freeze data'. I
Jump to new posts Wersi Sonic OAX V2.86 now available by abacus @ 11/29/21 06:05 AM

Free download available here https://www.wersi.net/en/en-service-downloads/ with only the first 2 needed if you are already running V2.85. (As usual the new expansion packs can be trialled before purchase) Details of all OAX updates since release (2
Roland Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: EA7 MIDI Connection by Diki @ 11/27/21 09:14 AM

You only need one cable, all 16 channels go down the same cable. The more I hear about the issue, the more I am certain that it is a problem with the Yamaha. It should only be responding to one channel. Maybe three channels if it is set up to do upp
Jump to new posts Re: Is A Mixer Always Necessary ? by Bernie9 @ 11/26/21 12:54 AM

Thank you for the additional information. My questions were very well answered. My last post was in response to Guitpic 1 question. I am good to go.
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Thanksgiving! by zuki @ 11/25/21 06:42 PM

Ditto HT
Jump to new posts Re: My new Bose L1 Pro 8 PA by guitpic1 @ 11/25/21 08:11 AM

Thx all for the responses. I have someone looking at the S1 that doesn’t work. Diki I have used two speakers(L/R L) from the Genos and a single speaker Bose L1 and JBL EON ONE. Can’t say I could ever tell much difference in the gigs I did, wh

Help keep Synth Zone Online