SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Gospel Styles by bruno123 @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

Diki, I am with you on this subject, John C.
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Technics Kn7000 Encoder problems by Dengizich @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

I can understand replacing it on the KN-6500, or KN-5000, but the KN-7000 has an SD card reader, I don't see any advantage for the KN-7000, plus, the position of the floppy drive, makes you bend down in order to see the OLED display.
Roland Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Gospel Styles by TedS @ Yesterday at 05:57 PM

I have StyleWorks XT and I've messed with conversions. IMO Yamaha styles don't convert "faithfully" to Roland, probably because there are too many style control parameters that Yamaha, Korg, and even Casio (!) have, but Rolands lack. My s
Jump to new posts Re: New ABBA-mania - Live Piano Version by Crossover @ Yesterday at 04:51 PM

Tapas, thanks a lot. Diki, I think this is a very special unique case, there has never ever been a legendary band before that had a 40 years break and then released new music. The Stones are not comparable. Under these special circumstances I can und
Jump to new posts Re: Using the Roland RD-88 to control the GENOS by Tapas @ Yesterday at 11:50 AM

Congratulations Stephen! Frank is a great asset to Synthzone and has saved us hundreds of dollars. I am glad you ordered the Roland RD-88. You will be delighted to add this to your family of top of the line arrangers. David
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone purchased new country style pack by Mozzer @ 09/16/21 01:01 PM

Are they all useable styles?
Technics Discussion
I see:)
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts For Sale Yamaha SX900 by Stephenm52 @ 09/15/21 03:57 PM

I'm selling my SX900 that's in pristine condition, it's never been out of the house since it's not my regular gigging keyboard. I've done one driveway concert in the retirement community I live in with the SX900. I'm located in Central Florida if y
Jump to new posts Re: Nat'l anthem Monday Night Football!? by montunoman @ 09/14/21 12:11 PM

Yes, the backing was way too low, but maybe only a musician would notice. Glad to see Glady's Knight is still performing and I'd say it was a pretty solid performance and nice arrangement too.
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: KN6500 repeat sound by kitkat @ 09/13/21 02:07 PM

Problems with keys often times is just jiggling them up and down several times. It worked for me with one note that played extremely loud. Jiggling it probably jarred loose the dust or whatever. Problem resolved.
Roland Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: BK-9 Supernatural Sounds by Dengizich @ 09/12/21 05:50 PM

Thank you Diki. I'm just trying to make sense of the spec. sheet... but yeah, I'll start a new topic, I just didn't want to create a new one, thinking this is not that trivial...
Jump to new posts Re: Age ain't nothing but a number by Diki @ 09/12/21 09:56 AM

Pretty scary to be one of the ‘younger’ posters here in my mid-60’s! But one of the things I comfort myself with, and hope we all feel the same, is that compared to classical music, or jazz at its highest level, pop music is pretty much a bree

Help keep Synth Zone Online