SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Are arrangers designed by players? by Diki @ Yesterday at 12:35 PM

If we go back to my original point, whether from a US perspective or a European one, the problem seems to often be features released with glaring musician unfriendly designs. To reiterate, I rather feel that if a feature is tried but not used a lot,
Jump to new posts Re: Roland EM 2000 by Diki @ Yesterday at 11:52 AM

Originally Posted By abacusA lot better sounding than a lot of the modern boards, which just sound all the same, whereas older models had a sound of their own thus making individualism far easier. Bill Translation: Modern arrangers actually soun
Jump to new posts Re: The Yamaha product gap by Diki @ Yesterday at 11:48 AM

You’ll have to make sure that the adapter has a pass-through option, as it will need to send USB/MIDI off to the arranger as well as sending video to the monitor. All in all, the laptop is probably the most flexible solution.
Jump to new posts Re: UPDATE on our friend GARY by Diki @ 09/24/22 12:19 PM

It’s impossible to discern when someone is telling a blatant lie when half of this country believes 100% in the blatant lies fed to them by the billionaire class. I wonder if Gary thinks his plight is the result of some immigrant getting somewhere
Ketron Forum
What happens when you put Professional GOOD jazz players in 'a box/keyboard' and they do exactly what you 'play'? Find out here:- https://youtu.be/QpzKndCMOkg Thanks,
Jump to new posts The new KETRON EVENT Workstation ... it's coming. by Ketron_AJ @ 09/23/22 05:57 AM

More info here:- https://youtu.be/igss1qU9_8c For more info on KETRON products, visit us at www.AjamSonic.com or http://www.KetronAmerica.com * Professional Arranger. 76 half-weighted keys keyboard. * New dual processor * 128 Notes polyphony. Top
Jump to new posts Re: THE NEW KETRON EVENT. THIS IS THE NEW FLAGSHIP by Sokratis 1974 @ 09/22/22 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By Ketron_AJKETRON officially posted images of the EVENT and some of those who are officially working on the project simply echoed what KETRON put out. Not sure what was wrong with that - but I can say this for a fact, that as an En
Jump to new posts Re: Great deal today 9/ 22 on small vertical PA by Bernie9 @ 09/22/22 11:05 AM

It sure is a good deal if one has the need.
Jump to new posts Re: My weird Valentine by lahawk @ 09/20/22 04:30 PM

Yea Chas he's a permanent resident of Newnan Ga. I should have stopped for a visit back when I had the opportunity. Hopefully we get a second chance. For certain weed sure have fun E A G L E S
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron New OS Update 2.1.0_SD9/90/60 by DAN.2000 @ 09/19/22 11:02 AM

If you have good contact with Ketron engineers, can you ask them to correct the problem of the SD1000, because it has 2 DSP, but one DSP has lower volume than the other one, so it is not possible to use it STEREO, and also, I can't change DSP1 for DS
Lionstracs Forum
Jump to new posts Re: OS 5.3 for Groove XR (Please help) by jfhb @ 09/19/22 09:31 AM

My Groove XR is not booting like yours Is it possible to receive a copy of your rescuestick ? Thanks in advance

Help keep Synth Zone Online