SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: E80 cover function by Diki @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

And don’t forget, this system worked on styles too! You could probably build an amazing arranger just using the features that Roland dropped! 🙄😢
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Music Store Closing by lahawk @ Yesterday at 05:18 PM

Thanks for the replies. Support has been fantastic from customers to students to outside vendors and retailers all wanting to somehow help. People do care.
Jump to new posts Re: Best Possible Sound From Your Arrangers Speakers by Bernie9 @ Yesterday at 02:46 AM

I was one that used the Logitech speakers for small gigs, and must say I was impressed, given the small size. The subwoofer really rounded out the sound with a tight bass. I still use them for my computer.
Pianist2 is very welcome. I use it all the time and it seldom freaks out the chord recognition even with almost no attention paid to giving the chord recognition a better chance. There’s a natural tendency to use the sustain for ‘extra stuff’ a
Jump to new posts Re: KETRON EVENT AjamSonic TUTORIALS here ... by rphillipchuk @ 01/26/23 09:55 PM

EXCELLANT !!!!!!!!!!
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts KETRON EVENT TUTORIAL #5 - STYLES by Ketron_AJ @ 01/26/23 09:23 PM

KETRON EVENT TUTORIAL #5. STYLES - How to select styles:- https://youtu.be/HRTKta4MZ3Q
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron Event difficulty of use. by Ketron_AJ @ 01/26/23 06:33 AM

It will play them in the next OS release about to be released. Thanks,
Jump to new posts Re: Lord Take My Life by Steve A @ 01/24/23 08:46 PM

Originally Posted By DanO63Steve... really nice recording & production. Very nice song. Thanks Dan Originally Posted By zukiDitto on the message Steve! I enjoyed your work. I was surprised how good the piano sounded. Is that a PA4X piano pa
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: KETRON EVENT AjamSonic TUTORIALS here ... by rphillipchuk @ 01/24/23 10:09 AM

Any news on when we can view the "Tutorial 5" ?
Jump to new posts (OT:) A gibson 8 page mini-manual worth $120.00?? by captain Russ @ 01/23/23 03:26 PM

Been selling a lot of instruments and related gear. Friday, my son came across a small Gibson guitar manual, drilled for a hang-tag. I remember seeing one of these on each Gibson guitar neck years ago. This one was in an old 1968 Guild guitar case.
Jump to new posts Re: What makes us change arrangers? by Diki @ 01/23/23 02:51 PM

It isn’t possible (afaik) to swap parts into a style you’re building any easier than before, but what being able to play two styles at the same time brings to the party is the ability to preview the process.
Jump to new posts Re: My latest project - non music related by travlin'easy @ 01/23/23 10:40 AM

Thanks Jim. Still have several days of work to do, then I have to wait for the legs to arrive that I ordered. The legs are custom made by Flowey Line Design All the best, Gary
With all the advanced and new 5X features, I sure hope they addressed the 'endings' to their styles. Half the time, people fall off their chairs on abrupt endings. PIA, with little workaround, other than fade out.

Help keep Synth Zone Online