SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Very interesting, I will investigate further,
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: shot delayed... by captain Russ @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Damn, Rachel, ya mean I'm gonna have to start flirting with your MOM? OK! Russ
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha Genos 2 anticipated release date by Tapas @ 02/23/21 11:57 AM

Originally Posted By DikiWhile there’s a few of us that embrace 21st century workflows, let’s not get too ahead of ourselves. It’s probably not incorrect to assume that the vast majority of even TOTL arrangers are played by folk with little int
Jump to new posts Re: Work is STILL out there. It's just evolved! by Bernie9 @ 02/23/21 02:02 AM

Chas, John, thank you for your sage advice. There is no way I am discarding 55 years worth of experience and music. My new ventures are to simply add some more tools to vary material when it is appropriate. It is worth noting that there have been
Jump to new posts Re: Revamped medley by Terrysutt @ 02/22/21 12:34 PM

Thanks,Bernie and bruno I appreciate your comments.
Roland Arranger Keyboard Forum
I pretty much only use the FC7 when I’m doing much arranger stuff, which is pretty rare these days. I can do what I need in a song using the Assign SW’s and panel buttons for SMF/MP3’s most of the time. Tbh, it’s just one more bit of gear to
Jump to new posts Re: JBL Eon One Compact reviews: beats Bose S1 by Bill Lewis @ 02/20/21 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By CrossoverRationally, I think if you don't really need battery-powered PA (and I can barely remember a situation in which electricity wasn't available), both Bose S1 and JBL Eon One Compact are bad choices regarding value for mone
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha Genos Found Thanks Frank! by bruno123 @ 02/20/21 08:51 AM

Harold, 50 years married, and a Genos --- you are doing good. Best of health to both of you, and enjoy your Genos. Please post all your Genos thoughts, I am interested, John C.
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha psr sx900 drum part change by lahawk @ 02/19/21 10:35 AM

1. Mixer/EQ 2. Style 3. Rhythm 2 that has a Rock Drum Kit (Style Example: Grunge Rock) 4. Chorus/Reverb> The factory reverb may be too high for your liking. Turn down the reverb for the rock drum kit part to near, or at 0 Tip:
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Genos for sale by iagiob @ 02/19/21 09:50 AM

I am selling my Genos.It is mint condition. Would anyone like to make me a reasonable offer?
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Preowned Genos by Harold123 @ 02/18/21 02:35 PM

Found One thanks to Frank at AudioProCT....Thanks Frank!

Help keep Synth Zone Online