SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts My First Video (warts and all ) by Bernie9 @ Today at 02:38 PM

Since I am not playing out much since my 17 yr, 3 times a week gig ended, I am trying to learn video. Here is my first: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwIAHVXdWvw
Jump to new posts Re: I'm not dead, Yet! by Diki @ Today at 12:49 PM

Thanks for everything Gary. Wherever we go after we’re gone, one thing I know… There WILL be music. ♥️
Jump to new posts Re: Red Garland- the "and " of 2&4 by Diki @ Today at 12:41 PM

The big problem with providing the inside groove to an arranger beat is that, for instance, with an eighth note feet in total, you have to look for a style with a fourth note beat otherwise your “groove“ will clash with the hi hats or the rides
Jump to new posts Re: Tribute to Nigel at 2022 NAMM by Kerry @ Today at 11:44 AM

Look forward to seeing you again!
Jump to new posts Need Advice On Video/Audio by Bernie9 @ Today at 02:21 AM

I am embarking on a project I know little about. My goal is to build a library of studio produced video, plus some audio only songs for easier transmission on the net, I have an old YouTube acct that has some old videos filmed by others, that I cou
Jump to new posts Re: Missing songs by travlin'easy @ 05/17/22 05:16 PM

Wow! I just checked my account and all my songs are still in place. You may want to contact them to try to have them restored. Good Luck, Gary
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Midi converter by hbinfo2001 @ 05/16/22 08:49 AM

Hi,thanks my friends for your help I knew its was for kn7000 ,I was not sure and I will use The EMC software Harry since many years I follow all the songs that you have on youtube and it is very good ,I will try to change parts with midi files and so
Jump to new posts Re: Lost PW PSR Tutorial by Taike @ 05/14/22 10:56 PM

Thank you, Gary. Much appreciated.
Jump to new posts Re: Song Of The Day - What Is It ? by travlin'easy @ 05/14/22 10:03 AM

Good one, Bernie!

Help keep Synth Zone Online