SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: formal training vs play it by ear (reworded) by bruno123 @ 13 minutes 29 seconds ago

A large majority of musicians out there do not have formal training. Most of today’s music does not require formal training. John C.
Jump to new posts Hammond organ available by Fran Carango @ Today at 05:11 PM

My 92 year old neighbor is selling her Hammond 125XL organ from the 70's. Great condition, and plays fine (I checked it out). She is asking $350 or best offer.. Pick up only.
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha P-121 piano w/app by rikkisbears @ Today at 04:12 PM

Awesome, thank you Dave. Sometimes miss having a piano, the 61 notes on a keyboard isn’t quite enough for the arpeggio style tunes I like to play, I’d probably go for the 88 note version for that reason. Thank you for your review. The old one ma
Jump to new posts Re: UNBOXING YAMAHA PSR SX900 KEYBOARD by W Tracy Parnell @ Today at 04:12 PM

Originally Posted By Uncle DaveOriginally Posted By Fran Carango Don't you like to undress your redheads. Well, now ... that's a whole different box! He set you up nicely for that one!
Jump to new posts Re: Incredible talent with incredible beauty by spalding1968 @ Today at 03:57 PM

Originally Posted By Bill LewisI bet everyones heard the phrase "Sex Sells" so why the surprise. Its all showmanship in a difdferent way. Is Classical music off limits ? The girl can play so like someone said so could Liberace but what go
Jump to new posts Re: MIDI to MP3 Question by saxxman @ Today at 03:36 PM

Hi Cass - here is an option for an auto-conversion that does reasonably well. The NCH tools are all safe and reliable: https://www.nch.com.au/switch/index.html The end product (MP3) will only be as good as the sound engine used during the conversi
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale KORG Pa1000 Arranger Keyboard. by Graham UK @ Today at 02:52 PM

Thank you...Nice rendition. Korg has the advantage of a lot of editing options but after Spending the full week adjusting, it's just not working out for me. Dealer has been very helpful and giving me a full refund so it may be back to the Yamaha fam
Jump to new posts Re: Getting Your Arranger Keyboards 'Stage Ready' by Bill Lewis @ Today at 02:38 PM

Can I say what might be construed as a silly answer ? Never. I think I have it right and then do a gig and something comes up and I have that moment where I think " What was I thinking on this ?" I keep a small notepad with me and if and w
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: P-121 users ... by Fran Carango @ Today at 01:47 PM

Page 15 in your manual... Default is no damper when bass is selected in split mode... If you select sostenuto the sustain will work on left and right.
Jump to new posts Re: 'Welcome Home' by MusicalMemories @ Today at 12:14 PM

Thanks have been spending quite a bit of time creating the arrangements and registrations. Once you start digging deeper you can get some great results.
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P. by saxxman @ Today at 11:33 AM

Tony - sorry to hear your sad news. The "good old" days seem to be the more fun days since music was totally live and each musician relied on each other for support. So it's definitely sad when the old friends and bandmates disappear. I ha
Jump to new posts Re: tried the Korg PA1000 by rikkisbears @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By Mark79100Originally Posted By rikkisbears The great part about the korg fill button they could be used as an additional variation even an intro. You’re not confined to 1 bar, they can be programmed up to 32 bars long .....The
Jump to new posts Re: What do you when you get stiffed? by Mark79100 @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

for anyone considering legal action Paul, I feel your pain (and anger?). When it has happened to me in the past (getting burned by some villain), well, it's one thing to lose money. What gets me more is how people can deliberately cheat other people
Jump to new posts Re: Kris Nicholson Goes Full Throttle On Genos /Demo by mdorantes @ Yesterday at 08:54 AM

Kris Is very, very talented, and he has a terrific personality, I had the pleasure to meet him and spend some time with him at then Winter NAMM. He has a great sense of humor and super talented. Great, Great Guy. Manuel
Jump to new posts Re: Need some help, please Genos by abacus @ 08/17/19 11:53 PM

Mega voices are not designed to be played live, they are for programming into the accompaniment, as they are specially programmed voices for this. (This is why you cannot usually change a Mega voice to another voice as the programming is different)
Jump to new posts Re: OT A-fib by Mark79100 @ 08/17/19 09:53 PM

Originally Posted By bruno123.....you will be challenged, from the day we reach 50 we are going south, and it increases as we grow older. The issues of making money, having children, and reaching for the stars turn into maintenance and repair. It is
Jump to new posts Re: Enigma Sadness on Korg Pa4x by rikkisbears @ 08/17/19 03:12 PM

That was brilliant Peter, thank you for sharing.Brings back great memories.
Jump to new posts Original Roland styles required... by Henni @ 08/17/19 12:12 PM

...direct off the units for the: 1. BK5 2. BK7M 3. BK9 The ones I have have mostly been converted to lesser Roland models so the resolution is not as it should be. buildtofly@yahoo.com Kind regards, Henni
Jump to new posts Re: 25 or 6 to 4 by montunoman @ 08/17/19 08:00 AM

Great job wrinkles ! With a good lead singer it would take it out of the balk park! But it works just fine as an instrumental too. Thank you for sharing!
Jump to new posts Re: Genos Being replaced? by abacus @ 08/17/19 12:02 AM

Originally Posted By Uncle DaveI'd be very interested in seeing a chart showing worldwide sales numbers for the top 10 arrangers. There is about as much chance of that as winning the lottery, you need to get comfortable with dealers and those that
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: FS BOSE S1 PRO Pa Speaker & Backpack Carry Gig Bag by Fran Carango @ 08/16/19 08:05 PM

Originally Posted By shueymusicMy 46th Birthday is on Saturday... what's the birthday deal?!? So I am guessing you got your birthday deal..
Jump to new posts Re: Category you think Yamaha are still weak in? by montunoman @ 08/16/19 03:51 PM

To me Yamaha has always shined with the bosa nova and even some quasi Latin styles that Anglos like. But Yamaha needed SERIOUS help with the more contemporary styles that LATINOS actually listen and dance to at their events. Trust me, if you play
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pa1000 Delay next OTS to sound. by TedS @ 08/16/19 02:37 PM

Great job following up with Korg, and sharing their response with the Forum! Thank you!!
Jump to new posts Mapping Tonal Harmony Pro 7 by Torch @ 08/15/19 09:14 PM

Mapping Tonal Harmony Pro 7 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCB58VpQfPE https://mdecks.com/mapharmony.phtml
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha is sending me a SX-900 prototype by saxxman @ 08/15/19 08:35 PM

Frank - can you try a couple recordings onto a USB stick? Curious if they have any improvements there. Thanks!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online