Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
If you feel it's needed I really don't mind. I could easily start a new one when I post my next video. I think it's only wishful thinking though that one won't go the same direction unless people are very vocal about keeping things on topic when someone tries to do the opposite.

Overall this one has gone down far better than any other thread on this subject before and I think we have made great progress here. There's lots of information in what's been posted and I think people were enjoying reading the content. Shame it's going off topic now though.

Regards
James

James, imo it has gone MAJORLY off topic and is now getting filled with drivel.

Trouble is that a lot of your earlier posts ( great posts too ) are now pretty well hidden, with not a lot of continuity because of many subsequent posts are not even remotely related to the direct operation of the MS.

A casual observer looking to glean quality info from someone who is taking the time to provide a comprehensive analysis of this system, would be turned off by about page 2 I reckon.

I do not know if the software behind this webiste can allow it, but maybe Nigel can give you a restricted licence to actually remove the dross, and leave the relevant information intact....

Dennis