Originally Posted By: Diki
Sorry, but in fairness, maybe Hypersonic2 impressed back in 2006, when it came out, but it is a LONG way behind most modern arrangers (MOTL, let alone TOTL)...

http://www.wersimusic.com/wersinews_jan2012.pdf

Give me a break! See the $12,400 price for the new Abacus price? Heck, they want $4,900 for a demo/pre-owned one!

Then look at the price list for those VSTi's. It is you that is making stuff up, Bill.

Wasn't the Hypersonic engine and sounds used in the MS? That failed to impress most. Bottom line about these things is, unless you pony up a fortune for the best VSTi's, for starters you are under-utilizing it massively, and the off-the-shelf all-in-one's fail to measure up against even quite modest hardware gear.

Diki, the Abacus as I said has not been made since 2009, any you see are just stock that was left and is being sold on. (Before it was discontinued it was around the £8000 mark, which you will find with its features is price competitive with other Single keyboard Organs on the market)

The prices I gave are 100% correct

As far as I am aware Hypersonic was never used on the Mediastation, as it used Giga Samples

The current OAS 7 came out in 2005, so yes it is close on 9 years old, however if you bothered to check what was built in, you would not make such silly statements as you have.

NOTE: I always check facts before posting, or say if I am not sure.

Bill