I can understand how someone could be impressed with a total computer based system...and, I can also understand why some would use them, but if you are so impressed by the system you are using, why won't you share it with SZ.

It's like telling us you have a Ferrari, but you won't take your friends for a drive so they can experience it firsthand, and also share in your joy.

But, all we get is Wersi's specifications, features, and how it beats everything else, but we never hear the results of how you use it in your music...just why you do.

I always believed the "Wow!" factor was in how the instrument's features and sounds are used by the player in his music productions...specs can only tell us what the keyboard can allegedly do....the music the owner/player creates on it will tell us what it can actually do.

So far we haven't heard either your or Ensnareyou's Abacus do anything remotely approaching what's been posted here by Korg PA3X, Yamaha Tyros5, or Ketron Audya arrangers, so don't be offended if we are a tad skeptical.

Ian