Bachus,

Almost all of the Wersi demo links I posted utilized OOTB sounds in OAS 7. Only some multipad samples, drum sounds, and a few samples played by Robert Bartha seemed to be custom. He's playing a Sonic so it is possible all of the sounds he used are native to the new Sonic. I can identify almost every sound though as stock. I'm sure Bill will concur.

OOTB the Wersi is no slouch. My Abacus Duo Pro has around 1GB of factory sounds. The Sonic will have many more sounds but I'm not sure exactly how many. I'm guessing several Gigabytes or more. Not MB folks, Gigabytes.

My biggest complaints with the Wersi factory sounds are the drums, percussion, and synth sounds. "RealDrum" Audio files are excellent but the stock drum sounds range from ok to good to very good. No worse than what Yamaha offers in their TOTL products. I simply load drum and percussion samples from my Akai library which are fantastic.

The stock synthesizer sounds are excellent but limited in quantity. If you buy the synthesizer package which is around $100 USD, then you'll be set as it not only gives you hundreds of additional sounds, it adds extensive editing and synthesis features to OAS. You'll get expanded FM, Wavetable, Analog Modeling, Sampling, and more. Essentially the synth engines that were native to Sonic Core/Creamware. Give the Sonic Core Minimax, Pro Wave, Profit 5, Vectron and others a listen to understand just how good the synth sounds the Wersi offers are.