Originally Posted By: spalding1968
So basically Bill are you saying that any media station user can buy any software and integrate it seamlessly on the media station? That was not my understanding and was one of the primary reasons that people went with the media station because they believed that any software integration would be done for them by Dom and released as a free upgrade .

And lastly unfortunately some of the media stations were sold on the specific promise that it would be a guaranteed a lifetime upgrade free from from Dom. At the time I challenged the validity of such a promise. It was dishonest and I called Dom out on this because of his previous behaviour. Anyway I will keep this thread clean and step away from the subject.

You can integrate most things yourself if you have advanced Linux knowledge... Tough a lot vsts are still not compatible with Linux even if you have wine..

With mediastation Linux getting older, it will be much harder to add newer vsts, the older it gets the more compatibillity issues with newer software are to be expected..

http://keyszone.boards.net