Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
Again, it's the "perceived value" that buyers see in Wersi, just as the respective buyers in Yamaha Tyros, Korg PA, and Ketron Audya...it's just that people naturally have different ideas of what perceived value means to them.

For some, it's owning a Wersi, with all the bells and whistles and lights, and being able to add them at will, and also, a certain "exclusivity" in ownership.

Yes, they are no doubt stunning values in some people's eyes, though I think the market is rather small...of course, that just adds to the "exclusivity" factor.

It would be nice to get a realistic demo played by one of our own resident SZ'ers who has tweaked and added to his Wersi, and would be only too glad (and rightly proud) to let the rest of us hear what he hears that impressed him so much to invest in the instrument.

Ian

Although I started off with organs in the late 70s, by the late 80s technology of all keyboards were moving too slow for me, so I moved over to a total computer based system which was way in advance of any keyboard on the market, (And they still are) and only moved back to an all in one unit when an instrument came out that allowed me to use computer software on-board. (This is the reason no keyboard released so far (Except the Kronos which is effectively a pre-set VSTi player) has had even the slightest wow factor for me, as there is just nothing new in them that hasn’t been out for years in the pro world)

But then that’s just me, and I can understand how those that have not used computer based systems would be impressed by the new arranger keyboard that manufactures release.

Bill