Quote:
Last thing i heared from them was when Dom was in a fight with the owner of Live-styler, who added all the lionstracs mega samples libraries to the live styler withouth giving credit or any money to Dom..

Yes, I heard that too. That was a shocker to be hoenst.

Quote:
I dont think however Sharps precious sample collection for the XR belonged to the leaked samples

Yes, very unlikely. The library I made was only ever installed on the XR, and Live-styler wouldn't have ever received one of those units. I never made anything for the keyboards.

Quote:
Tough i would not be surprised if part of the XR modules samples are now available in the irishacts EXs products for the Kronos.

Yes indeed. Most of the sounds from Exs90 for the KRONOS can be found in the XR.

Quote:
I saw a demo of the XR once at the musik messe, sounded good, but somehow it didnt feel reliable, knowing that it never got released, i feel sorry for those musicians that but a lot of effort, time and money in it trying to create something many people eagerly are wayting for.

What was at Messe was a pretty darn early prototype that wasn't even a fraction of the unit that existed in the final days. The sound library wasn't even fully installed at Messe as it wasn't complete. Most of the front panel buttons and screen did nothing too.

Where in the final days before the project was hauled, the XR was running a OS infinitely better than the keyboards, the sound library was completed, and everything was working. All that was required was one hardware change for a quite PSU, and agreements on project management and structure for future support and development. Sadly, some people don't like being told what to do for their own good though.

Regards
James