You’re missing the point Diki, if you help Dan (Instead of placing obstacles in the way) you will get the arranger that you want, it may take a few years (The big boys started out small) but it will be what everybody wants, which is something the big boys will never provide until they get their backside (Butt) kicked.

The Abacus cannot be included as it has not been made for 4 years or more, (It is not a current model) it is also an organ/arranger (Hand built out of Wood and Steel, not on a production line like arrangers) and the price matches its direct competition, (Organs) it was never designed to go head to head with dedicated hardware arrangers, however it does offer the flexibility that users of hardware arrangers can only dream of. (It’s not for everybody (Particularly if you’re a one button press does everything for kind of person) but for those that want more it is there, or at least it was until it was discontinued)

If you have a 2000 Abacus the upgrade price to the latest hardware and software, including a 10” Touch Screen and a genuine 4 port USB 2 system plus DVD Burner, is less than it is costing users to upgrade from a T4 to a T5. (If the prices on the Yamaha forums are correct)

The latest OAS 7 software is also continuing to be developed, even though the OAS organ system is over 14 Years old. (How many manufactures provide that without forcing you to buy a new keyboard every 3 years or so to stay up to date?)

Don’t get me wrong, if a hardware board came out that allowed me to have what “I” want, at the right price, and was better than what I have, then I would have no qualms in changing, however currently there is nothing on the market that comes close.

Enjoy whatever you play

Bill