Hi Diki

The price is not an issue, as they are all part of the organ range, and if you look at the Orla, Lowrey, Roland, Bohm organs etc. the Wersi are fully price competitive. (It’s a different market to the arranger market)
Wersi’s only true arranger is the Pegasus Wing which has all the easy play features, but more limited controls and features, thus the cost is considerably less than a TOTL Arranger from the Yamaha, Ketron etc.

As I have said many times I ditched organs/arrangers in the late 80s and went over to a full computer based system, (I started using Midi almost as soon as it had come out in the early 80s) and if Wersi (Or another manufacture) had not come out with an instrument that could have the software on-board I would still be using a fully computer based system. (Downsides are that you cannot have it in the lounge without complaints, whereas a Wersi you can have it in the lounge with no complaints)

Bill