Originally Posted By: Ensnareyou
Bachus,

The only option to even attempt replacing all that gear in an all in one solution is the Wersi Sonic. A Verona, Abacus, or Louvre will almost get you there but to run more than 4 VST's at once, you'd have to forego the Wersi VST host which I don't recommend.

I've never thought of upgrading until I saw the specs on the Sonic. That might get me to move up from OAS7. I won't know for sure until I hear and see more of the Sonic. Wersi definitely has the edge when it comes to pushing the limits of today's technology.

So much i realised since you guys introduced it to me in this post..

On a side note however, i dont have nothing at all with the pedalboards and would never use them, even worse, they would be in my way. So i would prefer something like the old abacus with just the 2 keyboards but withouth the pedals.

which also makes me wonder if i would be able to use my ableton somewhere on the Sonic (i guess not). Or use other pc connected hardware with the Sonic.

another point is that i dont want to miss my Kronos, its just such an awesome beast. Before i saw the new Sonic, i was thinking of selling the Audya rack and the V-synth and replacing it with a T5... and a huge 30" touchscreen for my PC setup.

Now i am in doubt as usuall, ..

http://keyszone.boards.net