I've seen these videos already (I am interested, you know? ), but thanks for the effort.

These sound very good, but, not a lot of Wow, I'm afraid, at least to my ears, and considering these are pretty expensive instruments, the "bang for the buck" seems rather low to me as well, but of course, the purpose behind these keyboards is being able to upgrade using software, and maybe hardware too, and therein lies the value.

That is why I requested hearing the personal instruments used by Billy Abacus and Ensnareyou, as I figured they'd have them loaded up with impressive goodies, such as the VST's that were bandied about here, and some great style demonstrations with conversions with styles from the Yamaha Tyros etc.

Look guys, I'm in no way slagging your keyboards, because, firstly, I haven't heard them to be able to give an opinion, and secondly, and, just as important, I always thought it was a good thing for people to be so interested in the instrument you play (and are very proud of) that they are always asking to hear it.

That's a compliment, guys, yet it appears to make you both defensive, although perhaps I am seeing it wrong.

I have even asked to have these Abacus examples, demos or tunes (whatever you want to call them) sent to me privately, in case there is any fear of some kind of unfair or bad comments, especially by the anti-arranger crew...but was simply refused.

Now, I only play a regular old Tyros4 (and formerly a PSR-S910), but I've been very willing to share music I created on them, both privately and on the forums, and believe me, I don't mind one bit if these Abacus instruments you have blow my arrangers into the weeds.

In fact, with all the impressive specs quoted and the VST's you both have loaded in, I'd be disappointed if they didn't.

These Wersi instruments in the videos definitely "look" impressive, but, unfortunately, most people do not hear with their eyes. And, again, the instruments in the videos do sound pretty darn good, but, again, not much that would make me go Wow!

So, keep your music and your instruments to yourselves, if you wish...my sincere apologies if I seemed to be pressuring either of you into uploading something when you didn't want to, or you felt uncomfortable about in any way.

Best wishes, and happy playing,

Ian