So basically Bill are you saying that any media station user can buy any software and integrate it seamlessly on the media station? That was not my understanding and was one of the primary reasons that people went with the media station because they believed that any software integration would be done for them by Dom and released as a free upgrade . Then it turned out that even the software dom had put on the media station would not work as it had been advertised !

And lastly I don't know any gem or technic's customers that bought the keyboard on the promises that the keyboard would be for ever upgraded for free . unfortunately some of the media stations were sold on the specific promise that it would be a guaranteed a lifetime upgrade free from from Dom. At the time I challenged the validity of such a promise. It was dishonest and I called Dom out on this because of his previous behaviour. I also warned other potential business partners not to get involved with Dom because of his duplicity . Unfortunately the sun it was a very costly lesson .....Anyway I will keep this thread clean and step away from the subject . Fran is right that most people could not handle the media station nor any other open arranger unless all the work was done for them and subsequently .

Edited by spalding1968 (12/11/13 09:14 AM)