Originally Posted By: nickt
Hello to everyone in this forum. I'm a new to this forum having very recently acquired an Audya 5 and very soon to be upgraded with the AJAMSONIC SSD which I am looking forward to receiving soon.

My question is that when I copy styles to a USB stick and then view and audition them on my Audya I see 2 listings for the style files.

The first listing shows the style with an underscore before the style title which doesn't load and the second listing directly below the first list shows the style name without the underscore in front on the name. This is the one that loads and plays ok.

First displayed style list e.g _polka.pat
Second displayed style list polka.pat

Can anyone please tell me why this is so? Is it because I have not yet transferred then to the hard drive and once moved there there they will display normally?

Appreciate any advice on this.

ps - This is a great forum and also very pleased to have the very expert support and help from AJ.

Originally Posted By: Ketron_AJ
Delete files that start with with _ as these are not needed by AUDYA (and eventually clutter up your system). These are usually included if using a MAC computer (during delete or data tranfer operations), or by KETRON updates when replaced with a new one (as mentioned above).

Thanks,

AJ