Originally Posted By: leezone
...what exactly does createsongstyles have to offer? do they have styles SPECIFICALLY created for Audya? i don't have time to tweak them ;-)

Firstly, here's the link again:

http://createsongstyles.com/

Yes & no. There are many, many styles from other Ketron products that plays perfectly well as is on the Audya - they need NO tweaking. But there are also many styles from other products that have been converted. They play reasonably well on the Audya, but definitely needs some tweaking to play well.

I'd estimate this to be half/half. You'll find close to if not more than 20 000 (yes, twenty thousand!) extra styles specifically for your Audya over there. Ron hosts styles for all brands of arrangers, not exclusively for the Audya. But that many are available for the Audya alone.

The biggest bonus for those in the gigging business is that Ron uploads song specific styles on a daily basis with reference to the original song. They are Audya specific & needs no tweaking. You'll find the style, the registry file, the midi, the words & the link to the original song for almost each one of those. Gigging has never been made easier!!!

If you are not registered, you can freely browse over there and see what's available. You will just not find the links to the downloads, that's all. One of the best sites for resources I've found to this date...

Tip: If you sort your view to the number of uploads, you'll be able to download the Mega uploads first of all...

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

Attachments
CST.JPG

CTS2.JPG