Originally Posted By: Henni
Hi Bill,

You can do one of three things for each track:

1. You can select it, change the voice, volume or all the other normal midi things. The voices can be onboard midi, or INS (the new super solo sampled extra voices), which uses much more RAM. Mine, without the extra RAM, can hold roughly 18 of these voices.

2. You can double click the track. Now you have access to the audio & arps&lick libraries. This applies for EVERY single track. Now you can use the wheel to scroll through the HUGE data base until you find something to your liking. Then you replace the midi part with that. Should you later change your mind, simply double click on it again & your original last selected midi part is back.

3. You can change the effects for each little section above, also different for each part, right on the fly, same as you select the different parts.

You can have audio drums, midi drums and two different combinations of groove drum loops playing either individually, or even together if you wish...

This is AWESOME!!! And so easy, even a child can do it. And remember, ALL of the above apply to every single track of the style, for every variation, fill, break, intro & ending individually. You can have different parts assigned to each one of those seperately. Variation 1 can have midi, variation 2 audio and so on...

I do not believe any other arranger out there can do the same.

Keep well my friend,

Henni