Originally Posted By: Sandi
Does anybody have a 7/8 style of any kind?
Thanks!

Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
Yes Sandi..... I have made all this...
The ZEIBEKIKO style,I still cannot be shared him, because I use a new Drums set of Ketron, that has not been completed…
Exist still roughly 20 mine styles that I have sent in Ketron, and will be given in next Upgrate in all users…
But if you want can to downolad:
1)KALAMATIANO_7/8 STYLE with new Percusions Audio Drums
2)GREEK_ROUMBA (Its a Greek style with new Audio Drums that I have made with Kontakt_4 and ABBEY_ROAD 60'S expansion Drums kit....
3)FUNKY_3 its also a my new style with the new Audio Drums of new sound Upgrate....
Please copy the User_Audio_Drums files in User_Audio_Drums folder of Audya, and the styles in any folder (user_styles) if you want...
Can download from here http://www.divshare.com/download/12651247-cb7
ENJOY...
Thanks....

Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
No....no I have any spesial, or easy way about this...
This User_Audio_Drums I have made in Cubase_4 and I have use the Kontakt_4 VST Sampler.....
The Drums_kit is the ABBEY_ROAD 60'S expansion DRUMS_KIT for Kontakt_4....VERY GOOD!!!!
So.....
I have made in Cubase_4, and when it is completed the midi programming of Drums, I make export audio all Drums instruments....
KICK_SNARE_HI HAT_TOM etc....
After this I made Audio_mix with Focusrite_Liquid Mix and more plug ins effects in my Home Studio.....
My studio monitors is Genelec 8040A...
When its ready I make again stereo audio mix the loops (markers)...
After all this is ready, I copy the loops in disc of Audya, and of course I make the style with this Audio_drums......