Originally Posted By: Henni
Hi all,

I am seriously into style modelling lately. I found some extremely good Roland styles that I've converted for my Audya. I thought the results were awesome.

Next, I started browsing onboard audio parts into many sections of those styles. The results are amazing!!! Plus AJ added many, many more sections to choose from for style modelling.

This is by far the best feature of the Audya. For those of you that owns Audyas, try this simple little experiment:

Choose any onboard audio style. Go to your Groove channel in style edit mode. Click on it twice. Now leave the original drums as is, and whilst playing the style, scroll through & listen to the different grooves by adding some congas, marcas, brushes, kicks, hi-hats etc. Be sure to adjust the volume level of the groove channel to suit. Assign different grooves to different variations. Those grooves come with some amazing fills and all sorts of pre-programmed variations. When done, save the new style using a different name.

Just this insignificant change will amaze you, I guarantee. I hardly use any style as is any more & we've received many complements on the added grooves for the drums. AJ should really get his video about style modelling out. I doubt if the Tyros 5 would offer much I do not aleady have on my 5 year old Ajamsonic Audya.

All the best mates,

Henni