Originally Posted By: Bernie9
I just finished loading my Songfinder in the single reg folder in my Audya. I made one master folder and then 8 sub folders which I renamed to the first and last letters of that folder. It took about seven minutes to download, and about the same for the Audya to process it.

...I find it easy enough to switch to my favorite group of instruments if I don't like what they choose. However, if I save the changes, it makes a new reg beside the old one, instead of changing the original. I will just move that one to my regular single list...

Bernie

Originally Posted By: gruhs
I organized mine the same way as Bernie and was able to move right into the first sub-folder of my choice but now can't get out of that folder to go to any others or my old original regs. What did I do wrong?

Originally Posted By: Bernie9
Escape out of it to go to the previous level

Originally Posted By: Henni
Bernie,

I did not even know one could have subfolders under Registry/Single folder and that the Audya would recognize it!!! This is actually great news, as right now it takes a long time to save any registry as a result of the huge number of entries in it - I find this rather frustrating.

...Thank you for discovering this & making it known to the rest of us.

Henni