Originally Posted By: ricardo
Hello all! Good morning!

Does anybody know if itīs possible to have any fill in or break with more than one measure ??

Iīm asking this because i create a new style from the scratch, then a choose directly the fill in, i try to change the measure for fill in but it seems to be locked. I canīt change from nothing different from 1 ...

I Would be pleasured if someone could help me ..

Regards,
Ricardo

Originally Posted By: andreurivero
There is a diferent way to put two measures of FILL IN in only one, is change the tempo of the pattern, if the pattern's tempo is 120 BPM if you change the tempo to 60 one bar of measure will be two.

There is a songpattern of KETRON, the song Y.M.C.A., the real tempo of the song is 120 BPM, but the tempo of the style is 60 BPM, when you play the FILL IN the keyboard plays the solo drums and after the orchestral cuts,(before of "IT'S FUN TO STAY AT THE Y.M.C.A.) two bars in only one FILL IN,(the same is two differents FILL IN of one bar).

Regards

Originally Posted By: Ketron_AJ
This is a smart solution! However the only draw back would be the bpm of corresponding Audio drums (if any were used in original style) which you cannot simply divide by 2...., else this works.

Thanks,