Originally Posted By: NiteLife
Hello again Everyone. It's been a while since I've posted anything on SZ. I just wanted to say Hi and share a few things with you Audya owners.

I performed the Sound Upgrade on my Audya and I must say: I am Thrilled with the new sounds.

The upgrade went with out a hitch and even corrected the ROM error I had in KET 09 and my Audio out glitch's are all but gone.

The improvement and addition's in the Guitars, Sax's and Brass sections are simply AWESOME! As well as many other solo voices. The wait was well worth it!

For those of you that haven't found all the new styles included in the upgrade, here is a list of the new ones:

BLUESY_MOOD
GROOVY FUNK
MIX_HIP HOP
POP_LATIN
SHUFFLE_BOOGIE
SMOOTH_FOX
brassy fox
ENERGY_RAP
FRESH GROOVE
HOUSE_FEVER
LOUNGE_BOSSA2
LOUNGE_GROOVE
NU SOUL
POP_BALLAD3
R&B BALLAD 3
ROMANTIC FOX
SAMBA_ROCK
STREET DANCE
TANGO_AMORE
VALZER_LENTO

A SPECIAL THANK YOU, goes out to Frank for being such a GREAT Ketron Dealer.

A SPECIAL THANK YOU, goes out to Robert Messier for his contributions to Ketron and the help he has provided me.

A SPECIAL THANK YOU, goes out to Tony, Don, TWD and others on SZ who have provided me help, support and the sharing of ideas and discussions with my Audya.

A SPECIAL THANK YOU, goes out to Ketron who despite a few OS glitches has offered ( In MY Opinion, )the best and most AWESOME SOUNDING ARRANGER KEYBOARD ever built!

For those of you that own an Audya and have done the sound upgrade, I hope you are enjoying the " NEW STUFF" as much as I am.

( SIMPLY AWESOME!!!!! )

NiteLife