Originally Posted By: DonM
As I understand it, the Audya Registrations save all the information in a separate file, unlike all other arrangers, who's Registrations merely POINT to the files, wherever they may be stored.

I found this out the first time I saved a Registration that included a style from the USB drive. Even after removing the drive containing the style, the Audya Registration was still complete.

This is truly innovative, and also what saved your bacon! smile
DonM

Originally Posted By: Henni
Hi DonM,

Yes, that's true, but also not true for all styles. The Ajamsonic styles do their own thing. And I use many of those for my registration setups.

My findings are as follows: If the Registration can find the original style, it will use that with the new parameters. These styles can still be edited and other parts of other styles can be copied into it.

If it cannot find the original style, it saves them somewhere where the user cannot find them. They can also not be edited in the same way as other styles.

The Ajamsonic styles have serious copy protection, & I cannot as yet put my finger on how the registry file treats them. I know if I save the style as a different name, that the registration file will remember the changes, otherwise not. However, if it cannot find this renamed style, it also cannot find it in it's own hidden location.

This is how much I've discovered for now.

Keep well my friend,

Henni