Originally Posted By: gruhs
I want to arrange 3-4 right hand instrument voices in the Audya somehow so I can move up and down through them using my 13 pedal foot switches as I play. Programming the foot switch to do this I know how, but within the Audya 4 I can't figure out how to set this up with for example: a guitar, a sax, a piano, and maybe a string sound. These are all in different "families" in the Audya and being an accordion player I can't easily quit playing while I reach over to the Audya and punch some buttons.
Any ideas? I've read the manual an don't seem to find this explanation.

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
The easiest would be to create a voice list. Then use the Voice Up and Voice Down options on your tabs or foot switches.

Voice list is on page 101 of online user guide.

I always recommend using the PDF manual from ketron.it is always up to date and you can use the 'find' feature of your pdf reader software.

Originally Posted By: Bernie9
I agree

I have several voice lists under different buttons. You don't have to the same families as the button. You can include programs, and you can make custom programs by editing them to anything you want.

also there are two types of voice list "User Voice List" is different to the standard Voice List and you can have as many as you like - always stored in the effects/sfx tab, where as voicelist is one big block using all the normal voice buttons.

You need to download the PDF manual from ketron.it as I already mentioned. its on page 101. Once you have done that change the footswitch to voice up voice down from Menu -> keyboard control.

Originally Posted By: Bernie9
Gruhs

Those voicelist entries are only suggestions taken from PIANO e.g.,or any other family tab found in the main list without the voicelist on.

It might be better to take TWD's suggestion, and make the lists from "Effects/sfx" if you don't want to disturb the other tab lists. Everyone has their own preferences.

Thanks Bernie - Did you know you can make a style call up a User Voice List automatically?