Originally Posted By: Henni
Hi Ky,

Forgot to tel you that there are quite a few styles over there that do not work properly. You'll see that I created a "No Work" directory & I put them all in there.

It is just possible that the first styles you've tried are some of those.

Note that some directories listed i.e Sokratis is just used to store stuff that I intend to use later. All of his stuff work properly as intended. Please do not be confused by my list.

Keep well my friends,

Henni

Note to all: CreateSongstyles is a style sharing forum. They do not claim making conversions for the Audya, they just make available to all what is being donated to them. Therefor no big deal if some do not work. There are many, many, many thousands that do work, well worth the small contribution required.

I had to go through ALL of hem one by one to find which ones do not work. The directories listed contain some styles that do not play. Most other styles in those directories do play properly. Thus I've already saved you an enormous amount of work by pointing out where to find the culprit styles.

I can go one step further & list the specific styles in each directory that do not work, but that will take much too long, & too many pics to be uploaded over here. Thus I've pointed the way, the rest you can find for yourself. Unfortunately I cannot re-distribute these styles.

I'm sure that some with the right software will get most of those to work in the end.

Please do not be confused: Some directories over there are purely for storing stuff like i.e "Sokratis" & "ABANDA". It does not mean that this stuff does not work as intended.

Attachments
No Work.JPG