Originally Posted By: Henni
Hi all,

The very first thing I do with these non Ketron styles is to replace the midi drums with audio drums, whilst still maintaining the midi drums for all the intros & endings. This takes cares off all the fills automatically. And now I've discovered the drum "grooves" - there are some excellent stuff amongst those samples and I also use in nearly everyone of my conversions. Be sure not to overlook those!

Next, I love to change some of the bass sections to audio also. As you can hear by now, I really like those funky bass loops & they just about appear in everything I do.

Thereafter, any style part that does not play correctly or to my liking, also gets changed to a audio or arps & licks loop.

As for the intro's & endings, I change some of the midi voices and volume levels. If something does not play correct, I simply turn the volume right down for that section. This far, I've not tried to do more to those...

All of this is so easy to do, right on the Audya, & the more one does it, the easier it becomes.

Go for it!!! The results are very well worth the effort.

Keep well all my friends,

Henni