Originally Posted By: sas123
how i record live guitar i meen i need only
record comp of achord "C"OR i need all the chords like Bb c#7 Am

Originally Posted By: Sokratis 1974
We cannot make new user guitars .......
The answer in ketron about this, the answered is that: is impossible this .......
And my question also they was: Why is named him therefore USER AUDIO GUITARS? .....

And they answered me:
Because they are, loading by the user .......

My friend Dusan.....
The user audio guitars can load in RAM....
In User Audio Guitars folder (in disc of Audya) have a few new Live guitars riffs....
It you can (with ENTER) load in RAM and in Chord 5 you can put in any styles.....
The preset Live Guitar riffs, it is put in PCM ROM....
But i think the User Audio Drums work very good......
What is your question???

Dusan...
I did not understand well what precisely you want, however the process for User Audio Drums has as following…
STEP_1: You need loops for all elements of Style (Variations, Fills, Breaks, Intros, Endings)

STEP_2: You need in any Variations up 16 Bars, in Fills & Breaks 1 Bar, Intro 1 3 or 4 Bars, Intro 2 4 or 5, Intro 3 up 16 Bar and Endings same with Intros..

STEP_3: The name of any loop need the names, for example:
BOSSA_ARRA@130.WAV -> VARIATION_1
BOSSA_ARRB@130.WAV -> VARIATION_2
BOSA_FILA@130.WAV -> FILL_1
etc....

STEP_4: Copy your loops in USER AUDIO DRUMS folder in disc of Audya

STEP_5: now you can, select loops from STYLE VIEW Drums 1 and you will press continuously F1 until is presented the clue User Audio Drums, and from there you might put the loops where you want ......
The other choice they is to open Patern Edit <with EDIT buton> and from there you make a new style, with the User Audio Drums.

In your other question now, I say to you that I have not dealt with Balkanian styles .....
However if I have certain examples (Mp3, names etc) I am sure that I can make new styles ......
Thanks...