Originally Posted By: Brian3331
Since I did the pen update on my audya the sound is not as good I think it lost the live feel and they changed the guitar sound I was using I and won't let me edit to the way I want I had been really been looking forward to the update but I am so disappointed they didn't do any work on the country styles I have tried to create my own but I can't find a drum samples that comes close to what I want so in conclusion I think I'll have to give up ketron not good enough

Originally Posted By: Ketron_AJ
Brian3331,

Yes, you can use your LIVE AUDIO Drums in AUDYA. Make sure you cut the samples to the required length of the Arranger you intend to assign the sample to, e.g 4, 5, 6, ...32 measures. Copy these samples into the AUDYA's Hard Drive - User Audio Drums folder, using the format Country_A@110.wav, Country_B@120.wav ... etc (where 120 is the BMP of the wave sample).

From your style, press the STYLE VIEW button and press F1 (Drums) until USER AUDIO DRUMS is displayed. Use the data value wheel to select your wave drums e.g Country_A@120. Now, when you press START, Arranger A will play the audio drums you've just installed. Repeat for all the other Arranger parts and press SAVE to save the new style. When next you recall this style, it will automatically load up the equivalent Audio drum loops!

As for the styles, we simply balanced them a little more ... and lowered the lower end of the drums (STYLE-MODE - DRUMS - Low Fq which used to be +3!). You can always revert to this setting ... then save the style once more.