Originally Posted By: dreamer85
If you have a INS file of a Drum Set, in disk menu you simply need Load the file, and now the file is in the RAM, and you can see him in the drum set tab for ins.

The question is, how we can find or create news drums set in INS file format?

I dont know...

but "Sokratis 1974" have a friend in ketron... but still in secret for us ketron costumers!! confused1
http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum22/HTML/001662.html

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Pearlss1977:
Thank u Sokratis for these drum sets.
How do i load and try these Drum Kits?

Also i see a folder on the Audyas hard drive it says user guitars, how do u use these?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.....Copy the INS Drums set files in disc of Audya in INSTRUMENT Folder...
When copy is ready go to folder in Audya and select any INS if you want and press ENTER.
Now you can use from DRUMS SET button select (INS) from 1/6 user button and select any Drums set if you want... Also you can to load in any style if you want with the same way like Preset Drums set from STYLE VIEW...

Now for the USER GUITAR that you ask me, also select any Riff and press ENTER...
Go to STYLE VIEW/CHORD_5 and press F10 three times and will be presented there.. Select also in any style if you want... But attention...The User Live Guitars it will be loaded in RAM.....