Originally Posted By: donpatt
Hi Group,

Can someone please tell me in simple terms how to save a text file (lyrics) to a registration? Can't find anything in the manual?

I NEED HELP! PLEASE!
Don P

Originally Posted By: filipelou
Select the txt file from the disk,press enter and save the registration with the option enabled

Originally Posted By: donpatt
Thanks Filipelou

OK, but, do I create the file in MS Word or something and name it the same as the registration?

is theere a seperate folder for the text file or should it be in the registration folder?

Don P

Originally Posted By: filipelou
You can create a specific folder for that but it is not necessary the name of the txt to be the registration name

Originally Posted By: andreurivero
don't mind the folder, in AUDYA is another concept, you must to put the .txt file in a pen drive,(don't mind the name of the file, no need the same name of the REGISTRATION, for example: the registration's name is BOLERO, but the .txt file's name is "Bésame mucho")

After put the .txt file in a pen drive go to DISK > D:REMOV select the .txt file and LOAD it with ENTER, now the lyrics are in the main screen if you press F10 (LYRIC)

When you save the registration make sure that you select "text" in the first page Section pg.1.

SAVE te REGISTRATION, now the file .txt it's into the registration's file, (you don't need have the .txt file into your hard disk), you can copy the REGISTRATION to another AUDYA and this file will have the LYRICS.