Originally Posted By: hbinfo2001
Hi,Since I download the version 5.0 and the styles pack,in my Audya5 I have a message ``INS.Erroe``Instrument file not found press exit
Can someone help me
Thanks

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
It sounds as though your RBK file may be corrupt and it is looking for a non existent INS sound during the AUTOLOAD procedure when you turn on.

Are you using Ketrons default AUTOLOAD (from the 2011 update)?

If so its fairly simple to make a new RBK file by loading the two sounds from the 2011 update (thats if you even need them)and creating a new autoload, I cant do it right now but will try and look at it later.

Hi,What I have done I delete some ram ins that I did not need,there was a sound Blower Sax.ins whwn I load that sound .ins there was a terrible sound,so I whent trow all the .ins and delete but I kept them on a usb pen.
In the instrument file there is a .rbk but it is risky for me to press on .The Autoload I dont know where it is.
Now I will load the delete file .ins back,and I will see if I have this message again.
Thanks

Ok, thats easy. You must have deleted one of the tow INS sounds that are autoloaded after the 2011 update (Ital strat is one, I don't recall the other). This presumably means you do not need to autoload that sound, in which case you may as well turn it off.

Press the RAM INS button.
scroll down to the RBK file (probably UPDATE_STYLE.RBK
press the EDIT button
Press F8 to turn autoload OFF.
then I think:
press save and then custom startup.

Reboot the audya, the error should be gone. If you want to use autoload its on page 98 of the latest manual (download from ketron.it)

Hi Darren,Before your answer I load back the .ins that I have delete,when I done that there where a message (System restor please wait)I turn off and open.The message was
Loading audio resources
Ins Block autoload in progress
Loading lives guitars
So everything was ok except the Blow_Tenors r .ins=the sound was very bad so I delete it,after I reboot and its ok
Now Darren Should I press the .rbk like you told me
Thanks

No need to disable autoload now (unless you want to of course). You fixed the problem by replacing the deleted sounds.

With regards to the INS sounds, I find it much more useful to build them into a program, from there you can mix with other sounds, balance and add dsp etc.