Quote:
James...I posted this demos NOT for make comparation BUT because the MS is able to running and play simple and complex VST/ASIO and also the Gigalibrary.
Roland Hypercanvas is the last version 1.6.0 available from march 2009 and is not so old.
I hav used it because is full GM/GS 16 tracks, simple to use with the double midiplayer, load the file and play.
The Gigasounbank GM2, is only 1200Mb of data and are not included the full Roland GM/GS program change, so..for some midifiles will be played the first available sounds.

Fair enough, I understand your reasons and it's great that you can run Hypercanvas, I just believe that you should always put your best foot forward and in this case your Giga files are superior to the Hypercanvas. If you give people both versions of the same tune human nature is to question why one sounds better than the other. They are not going to automatically look at in the same way you explained it to me.

Quote:
Anyway James, I will contact you by email and maybe we can find some agreement demos with the new GROOVE X6...

Sounds interesting and I'd certainly be up for that. I assume this is a new product as I don't know the name Groove X6 ?

Have you made any of the detail on that public yet ?

Quote:
is years that we are waiting some nice legals letters..still waiting...

lol.... Your a hilarious. I know it's a gray area because your not reproducing the Yamaha Tyros technology that produces the sound, but it's a risk your taking. I think the fact that you have a non-profit price tag on the library helps you greatly as the copyright on styles allows you to legally do the same and get away with it.

James.

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 08-17-2009).]