Personally, I think there is FAR too much 'covering up' done on SZ, to better justify one's arranger being 'the best'.

I still am horrified at how much never gets mentioned (even Dennis is only JUST 'fessing up to these live dealbreakers, yet others here have had the MS MUCH longer). I truly thought a place like this should be to HELP each other make informed decisions about gear, not simply act as some kind of unpaid 'keyboard salesman' for companies that see little point in fixing issues no-one will talk about and negatively effect sales (which is what they REALLY care about).

A lot of the time, the FIRST time anyone without a certain arranger hears about any problems is when the factory issues a bugfix update (like T3's new one). Seems the owners don't want to lose face by admitting there ARE issues... This is utter bullsh*t! What does it hurt to inform our members here about these issues? There are STILL compelling reasons why we think what we picked is a great choice (at least for US ), so why try to hide these issues..? These AREN'T our kids or grandkids... so why so reticent to admit they have problems?

If it saves ONE member here from buying something that may not work for him or her, surely it will have served its' purpose... And the more we TALK about bugs, the more likely the factory will address them. Hide the truth, what's their incentive? Every new arranger that comes out, and the excitement that accompanies it, only goes to show that nearly ALL of us are interested in a better arranger... why not try to get the factory to make it the one we already HAVE?