Genesys you said

"Well obviously I can not provide that demo because I do not have a MS."

And yes you do have to have skill when working with VSTs.
If some one bought the MS because of the fact that it could use VSTs, then presumably they would have use VST before and they would have known that there is some skills required in using them."

This is the crux of the matter Genesys. Making great styles has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with your ability to work with VSt's or Qranger or Livestyler or any other feature on the MS OR ANY OTHER KEYBOARD. Understanding how to use VSTs or any other feature requires ZERO MUSICAL ABILITY/SKILL. Let me use a practical non music example. I can coach you in all the technical steps involved in making a jumpshot in basketball but to actually score takes skill ! Similarly i can theorise about how the Qranger, or live styler features or the use of VST's can help you make great styles however non of those things will help you make great styles beacuse great music is 100% SKILL DEPENDANT.

And i am sorry that you cant provide an example of a great style made from the MS with all these style enhancing features . I really wish you did own one because after 4-5 years i am still waiting for an MS owner or the manufacturer to do it.After so long somebody somewhere must be close to doing it surely ?......Surely !

[This message has been edited by spalding1968 (edited 06-07-2009).]