Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
Wow... that's some serious problems there Miden.

Lol... it's a classic Lionstrac story though. While Dom is working on adding support for 7 monitors, the keyboard can't even run a Style properly.

Refund and run. Buy yourself a Neko, they work perfectly.

Yes, buy a OL and work always perfect.. http://forum.openlabs.com/index.php?showtopic=1133

Then when someone will post there one big issue, OL will move it from the pubblic forum.
register and login and then you can find TON of basic shame issue too.
If they can not make stable working standard Windows OS and application, what can happen if they develope some propietary tools?

All this features you can make in one simple 400 USD laptop + M-Audio midi controller keyb too...
Let me see if you are able to running the Livestyler + Forte + Kontakt...and then let me see in Live gig if you are able to use it ( without crash of course)

Like Fran said..maybe just someone there have the money for replace to one S900 or a used keyb...

You have waiting 4 years for the Audya and still you have to wait xxxx for the styles editor or sampler upgrade.
T3 cost a lot of money and still can not play one poor Mp3 or loading 1Gb RAM sampler in about 1 hour..they just fixed the sustain pedal for the sampler...OMG...I tough Yamaha was perfect...

About the MS performace tool, I told a lot of time.
This feature was good working before.
we have now integrated the 8 multiple asio patch, new players engine with playlist, Qranger 4.1, livestyler and many new others features.
Untill the Mp3 CDG karaoke on multiple display is added, we will not update and fix the performance system.
When the all new engines are running and full working, we can update the Performance system that BURN the all application in one key preset.

@BACHUS
I have also a family and I make the vacation when I like and where I like.
My software developer make the same too, july and august is NOT the time for develope software, thats all.
remember also that the all company in Italy from midle july to end august are totally closed too, so...where is the problem?

I'm always online with my Apple Iphone and Asus EEPC and I can support online everywhere.
Do you have a MS?? No...then where is your problem?