Wow..it "ain't no fun" when "thought to be friends"..backdoor..or try to make show you in a different light....So I may as well comment...

First off ..if I am one of the 2 year old MS users...that didn't know anything about the MS....."total BS"....After I upgraded to the current MS..I moved forward just as fast as the other MS users..including Dennis....We conversed together to figure out some things ..called "user errors"..

We worked out issues like ..the correct way to load VST's..and also to make Live Styler function...For some reason I achieved success..and Dennis had an on going problem...

Now back to the 2 year user of the MS remark...After learning a bit about the "old" model demo unit I received from Dom, via Lee...There were too many improved updates that this old hardware did not and was not going to support...Several months later..The MS solved this problem..."It died"....Most likely a power supply..
Since I already seen enough about the MS..to know, I wanted to ride it into the future...I decided to wait till the newly designed hardware was ready....I was not pressed..I had plenty of other options to play...Last spring, Dom gave me a deal I couldn't refuse...

My MS has been working fine for me...I use MP3/wave play..also seq play...Live Styler for the few times I need arranger....Combi play , B4, and a Giga piano..the vocal mic and effects too..all mixing is done on the MS..What I just described is how I used it with the band...

Now "actions speak louder than words"..come on Dennis.....I just purchased an E-80.....so what..I buy a lot..I can afford it....I also passed on a PA800 and a S900..both below dealer cost...I just didn't like them..

History lesson:..Since I upgraded the MS.. I have purchased an E60, E50, Juno Stage, Tyros3,....(all gone)....The E-80 ..I do like..it is a clone of my G70..with MP3 player, and text screen....Guess what is still here in my studio...nope not the Juno Stage..not the Tyros.......It is the MS..See Action does speak louder than words"