I don't give a rats ass if anyone trashes my G70 postings, either...! I don't put them up in the expectation that everybody will like them, and if some don't, it's not going to stop me from posting ever again. I put them up so everyone knows what I'm talking about, rather than having to guess. I put them up because I AM happy with my sound and operation. And, if I'm happy with it, that's good enough for me! Lord knows, there's enough people on this forum that didn't like the G70. Am I supposed to run away like a baby, just because some don't agree with me about everything? (fat chance them ever doing that, anyway! )

I've got issues with the OS and operation of the Audya... doesn't stop me from praising it when I hear something that sounds good. Which I have. When I hear something good on the MS, I praise that, too. Trouble is, that has been few and far between. If you are unwilling to post something on the MS because you MIGHT get a negative reaction, what does that say about your self confidence in your opinion..? You sure don't mind posting words to the effect of it's superiority, over, and over and over again. A MAN is willing to provide example. The rest hide behind excuses.

Just ask yourself this.... You put up your best MS work, and say no-one likes it. Has the world stopped turning? Has the End of Days arrived? Are you going to go home and never turn it on again? Hell no! Of course that won't happen.

So just, exactly, what have you got to lose?