Hey Diki,

I hope you got the wink at the end of my post...

As for the vids, nah I wouldn't buy off them directly, but they would give me pause for thought as to what the hell this keyboard was all about...To be fair to Dom I do not think they were designed for marketing purposes, I think they are more designed as instructional vids.. Well at at least I HOPE they are not for marketing purposes .

The MS is a GREAT VST and media player...and I have had 10 VST's running at the same time. It handles this part of the operation with ease. I suspect it could run a couple more small ones as well.

I have had to look further afield now though, as I have now been waiting 4 months for operational functions that SHOULD have been working when I bought it but to this day still don't. In its present state it is not a really a live keyboard for a OMB. If I was in a band, it would be perfect.

As I have always said this is a Muse Receptor on steroids. But as for the other stuff, it has not lived up to expectations I'm afraid. It is way too awkward to use in any live situation (OMB wise I mean).