Genesys i am not sure yiou have qouted Diki in the correct context

'And, if you think I am making these things up regarding understanding the concept of the MS, observe the following two statements in the same prier post by Diki:

“What there HAVE been (I should know, I posted them ) are threads asking for Dom to slow down the OS development, and concentrate on styles.”

And later down in that same post,

“But I assure you, wherever you have got the impression that anyone has asked Dom to slow down style editing tools, you are wrong....”

I am sure diki will respond himself but clearly the context that diki and even i have commented about the MS in regards to Doms focus, is on making better styles, styles at least up to the standard of the main manufacturers and to reduce his focus on adding more and more functionalilty in the Operating System. Adding more functions on the MS does not make it have better styles or sound better!! I understand that if you twist Dikis words (your not some kind of Lawyer i hope :-)) and the context that by adding Qranger and the ability to cut and paste audio loops, you are adding functionality to editing styles and that is a further developement of the operating system , BUT that clearly is not within the same context as the first qoute as that was about the OS generally and not specific aspects of its developement.

Clearly (at least to me) you are misqouting diki and its not necessary. I am not defending diki. He is an adult man and can look after himself but all this BS is not necessary at all.

[This message has been edited by spalding1968 (edited 06-06-2009).]