Quote:
Originally posted by Magica Alfa:

[b]HOT HOT SUMMER WITH MEDIASTATION

I thing even now you do not know all about MS.

Anyway it is great instrument. And 10000 words are nothing regard what this instrument offer. Also Dennis find good points from MS.

So here is big fire but we are have also a lot of fireman and this forum is growing.

Everytime is great to discouse with you.
[/B]

We've already HAD the ten thousand words (and more!) from all you MS fanboys. What we DON'T get is ten posts of any music, let alone ten thousand. Do you guys actually PLAY music with them, or do you sit at home and just drool over the motherboard...?

I am sick to death of all this talk. If you can't provide music that sounds better than a T3 (let alone my lowly G70 ), go home and MAKE SOME... then tell us how great your MS is. By playing the music to us. Not one of us believes a word any of you say, at this point. Most of the factory demos are embarrassing, most of the user music posted has been embarrassing, we've heard all the excuses a million times.

Time for some music, my friends. Don't even BOTHER posting another pathetic post with only words in them. It isn't going to prove anything, or change anyone's opinion. Shut up and play your MS (if you can get it to boot!)