Rikki, you are the type of user I also am referring to.

That is exactly the beauty of an arranger --- to be able to use it in multiple ways.

The test is not whether you have your styles sounding “as good as” a factory style )which is subjective and up to personal taste), but whether you can tweak the style so that you can make it work for you and for your show and performances.

I don’t make/recreate/edit my styles to sound like the factory ones (that would be pointless). If I wanted to use factory styles, I would not have anything to do with user styles. I make/recreate/edit styles to suit my style of playing, to sound different from others and to my own satisfaction. And posting styles that I have edited/created would also be pointless and would not prove anything because what I may like you may not like and what you may like I may not like so you would not get anything from me showing example of user styles.
It is not the style that needs to sound good but the end result of a person playing a style. I could have a “good” PA2x pro style and sound bad playing with that style but I could have one of my edited/recreated styles and sound good. Ultimately it is all about the person using and playing the arranger from setting-up and editing to playing on a gig.

BTW Diki statements like “something that sounds bloody horrible on its' new arranger,” are very subjective.