After re reading this thread, I made changes in my post that needed correction....NONE!!!!...

My posts reflect, the use of "my MS", and "My opinions" and "My results...

I played only "my MS"..not Dennis's , not Zmago's, not Richard's, Not John's etc..

and.... none of those folks have played "my" MS...

As for misleading anyone to spend their "hard earned money" on a MediaStation...I did not, and the only reference I made to potential people inquiring about the MS....." enlighten folks that may be considering the MS"...

Also .. 2 other MS owners posted they agreed with my comments, the 3rd MS owner {Dennis), agreed with most of what I said, with the exception of negative experiences that he had on "his" MS..

My posts remain as stated...both facts about "my" MS and "my" opinions..

Hopefully, for you folks that think I sold you a false bill of goods, can read my comments again, and come away with an understanding....that I can only speak of "My" experiences on "my" MS...as the other MS owners can only state facts about "Their own MS".....

As for "potential buyers ", I can only think of one, maybe two other folks on SZ that would be a candidate to purchase a MS, with the need of patience and skill level(and desire) to make it a personal instrument...