Quote:
Originally posted by kla4:
Lionstracs,
For what purpose do keyboardPLAYERS need an MP3 player?
Why should one want to load huge samples?
Keep in mind this is a arranger-keyboard forum.
You persist in slamming all brands and features continously and are not even capable to show styles/movies with 1/10th of the quality of the demo's shown on the T3 website??

You also persist in telling MS is far superiour and is able to do the same and 'better'. In fact MS is an average PC that ages even faster than keyboards hardware/software.

I hope you do not reply my message. I only want to let you know you behaviour is very annoying, you'd better preduce better demo's for your own sake.

Ian is right : "Just show us ONE decent demo of your MS"

visit http://music-tyros.com/ where you can find true professional demos ánd one of the best keyboards on earth! (in my view THE best)

[This message has been edited by kla4 (edited 09-10-2008).]

Exactly

THESE ARE ARRANGERS! Arrangers live on Styles. We can get GREAT SYNTH WORKSTATIONS for a lot less money and with far more keys. We are paying a premium for ARRANGERS. Styles.....Styles.

If the styles are not there...You have an expensive synth. Thats where Yamaha runs away with it. Not to mention there are those who were tired of buying synth modules and synths that had 50% Techno/HipHop sounds,

We get real sounds. No one does acoustic sounds better than Yamaha. Play the Soprano Sax on the PA and the Yamaha. No comparison, The Flutes, clarinets, The Saxes, REAL instruments. Anyone can create synth sounds.

How many can sample instruments They make. I believe Yamaha is the only company that actually makes a real acoustic piano and most of the other instruments they sample are theirs as well. Its noticeable. I loved my Triton so much bought the PA2x. I wanted to love the Korg but working with the Yamahas at work than coming home to the Korg opened my eyes. At that time I could not buy the Korg at 10% below cost becasue we were not dealers then. I still passed on the Tyros 2 and paid $1000 more for the Korg, It cost me $400 to learn the Yamaha was better for me and that was before the Tyros 3 came out!
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA