Quote:
Originally posted by kla4:
Lionstracs,
For what purpose do keyboardPLAYERS need an MP3 player?

Good question..then we have to ask why PA800, PAX, G70, Ketron, Gem, Wersi.... have implemented from many years...

Why should one want to load huge samples?
Do not need to load huge samples, but just some 50-100Mb in one acceptable loading time.
this just for play also some different sounds and not only the ROM based sounds.
How many years you can play with the same Sax or Clarinet?? Com on...IF you are able to load in a decent time a nice wav sounds, you will use it in every moment.

Quote:
Keep in mind this is a arranger-keyboard forum.
yes and?? the MS and the all other keyb with a Mp3 players are not arrangers??

Quote:
You persist in slamming all brands and features continously and are not even capable to show styles/movies with 1/10th of the quality of the demo's shown on the T3 website??

i'm not persist and slamming the others really nothing, is just that you there talk without any know how, like: are certainly a step above anything else out there...com on, not be rediculos and offende the others brands too.

remember also that I'm not a yamaha corporation, where they have milions of $$ to invest on advertising or professional video demos. I see that the all others company do not make ton of demos or advertising like the Yahama.
One video demo can never prove the high quality of one 24bit audio system with the standard 16bit of your all keyboards. Have to listen in real.

how I told before, I dont have available now MS for make new demos for you, when I get the new MS X61 production, we restart again with also the new totally OS 3.0.

You also persist in telling MS is far superiour and is able to do the same and 'better'. In fact MS is an average PC that ages even faster than keyboards hardware/software.

hey..yes of course, because under the MS we are allowed to load about ANY 3th party ASIO/VST application and Giga library.
IF you persist to tell that the T3 sounds are better of the all Native Instruments, Gigastudio, Garritan, melodyne.. and so on....then I think that the all 3th party company are really so stupid....better buy one T3 and the all music argument is closed.

quote:
I hope you do not reply my message. I only want to let you know you behaviour is very annoying, you'd better preduce better demo's for your own sake.
Untill Nigel do not banning me, with the all respect of you all guys, I will to reply to the all people that are only offending and blame the all small company like mine.

Quote:
Ian is right : "Just show us ONE decent demo of your MS"

visit http://music-tyros.com/ where you can find true professional demos ánd one of the best keyboards on earth! (in my view THE best)

You will see, don't worry and also the audio styles!
when you will see in action the COMBI with 8 layers ASIO/GIGA sounds application in realtime, you guys have only to dream.

do you need a nice sounds demos?
I can just play the Komplete synth, B4 II, Giga Vienna symphonic for reproduce the same high quality sounds demos.
Do you need this same demos for understand that the 3th patry sounds are better?
Com on...don't make me laugh..

[This message has been edited by kla4 (edited 09-10-2008).]