Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:
First of all Nick I don't HATE Yamaha. I've owned them. I live in West By God Virginia man! If there was a freakin store IN MY WHOLE STATE that I could go to and demo a T2 I never would have posted this damn topic to begin with. So many people here say go play the board yourself, but I'm not getting in my car and making a 6-8 trip just to try out a keyboard. People in my position have to rely on users on forums such as this who own boards that are not within reach of some people to demo.

As far as your comp using an SA voice, great job man. If guitar players like it then Kudos to you. I'll say this. If you play a standard D and move to a G using the SA voices and hear string noise. Guess what WRONG!! The guitarists hand does not move up or down the strings (or neck) to transistion from D-G with their hand in the standard playing position. Watch a guitar or player or better yet "try one yourself".

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 03-22-2007).]

ok honestly i don't know how it works, maybe someone can explain it better, but that fret slide inst always there...and man.. its NOT THAT BAD.

I would just love to hear your feedback if the G70 had the SA concert Guitar... i highly believe it would be quite the opposite to what we are hearing now...