Quote:
Originally posted by Taike:
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and Demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, Beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long; Its purpose is in the service of your people.

"People fear what they don't know."

Chief Dan George

I agree , People do fear what they don't know , thats why we all fear death. It's unknown. But I do think we can have more peace at that time if we have lived a life ( in my case and faith a Christian )as close to Gods will and purpose as we can , and the same go's for any of our faiths.So if we believe in the God that Peter and Paul preached , or the God of another faith I believe there is a peace we all can find , we just have to find it for our selfs
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600