You didn't answer any of my questions either. But they weren't so dissimilar from those you were asking about God and Christianity. That's because when I ask them about you it's easy to see how I have skewed logic, but when they're asked about God somehow it seems like a great argument designed to trip people up. You know, if I were able to go through and answer every one of these questions of yours, all except one, then as long as that one remained unanswered you'd still have your case and would be as set in your disgust for Christians as ever. If suddenly there were no more disease, you'd still have it out for Christians because they haven't stopped genocides. If suddenly there were no genocides, you'd still have it against God that there was starving. If there were no starving, you'd still believe the whole thing was a hoax because your town got flooded.
Somehow you want me to be able to take faith out of religion. In other words, explain away every gripe you have with logic and reason, and until that's done, the whole thing is a sham.

[This message has been edited by FAEbGBD (edited 05-28-2010).]