[QUOTE]Originally posted by cgiles:
[B]How about, you got the two producing jobs because you're very good at what you do and a lot of people around Nashville know that.

Yup, I'll buy that. But, they might have asked me months ago when I wasn't feeling the crunch, or a year from now. How cool that it just happened to work out at this time when I have no roade work.

And the inheritance? Timing, that's all...plus a little luck. I still believe in luck .

Yup, seems like I got lucky all right.

chas

PS: almost forgot. Was God also responsible for you losing the two great jobs in the first place. You can't credit him with all the good stuff and none of the bad. That's not fair .

In a way, maybe he was. The bull rider gig was not very rewarding, and playing for a largely drunk audience, and often a largely drunk artist, just wasn't exactly my ideal situation. And the tribute sho, it got shut down. there's stuff going on there that I don't know much about and don't care to get into what little I do know. So it wasn't God who really caused me to lose that job, but it probably was him working behind the scenes to start getting my backup plan in place. I have no idea what kinds of spiritual things were going on in the background. How long these people had been thinking of doing records, trying to decide who they wanted to produce for them; and of course God didn't "make them" choose me, but just some little nudges of spiritual influence here and there, just seems to add up.

[This message has been edited by FAEbGBD (edited 05-22-2010).]